Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2

Start from the beginning

The exchange student liked Raphael's smile. They wished they smiled more often. " Us? Well um..." Belphie trailed off. The exchange student nudged him in the arm. " This isn't why we're here." They said to Belphie. Belphie quickly regained his composure. " Right, this is a dream. We're here to wake Raphael up. Thanks for reminding me." Belphie said. " Is something the matter? You're coming right?" Raphael asked. " I'm sorry but we can't. We're still missing someone." The exchange student said. " Hm? Yeah, you've got a point." Belphie said. " Oh are you looking for him? He's right over there." Y/N asked. They then pointed over to Simeon. 

" I'm right here guys. Did you not see me?" Simeon asked. " We don't have much time. It's almost midnight. But...it almost seems that Raphael is more happier like this. I haven't seen him smile like this in ages. Plus the angel he loves is also back from the dead. If I was in a dream where Lilith was alive, I would want to stay asleep forever." Belphie said. The exchange student shook their head. " We can't do that. What would everyone else say? What about Beel?" They said. " You're right. We have to talk to Raphael and try to wake him up." Belphie said. Both him and the exchange student walked over to him.

However, the brothers tried getting in our way. " They keep getting in our way. We have to talk to Raphael." Belphie said. Belphie then had a realization. " I get it now. Raphael wants to stay in this dream. He's trying to stop us. We have to use force. It's the only way" He said. " What are you going to do?" The exchange student asked. " I'm going to use magic to destroy the entire space." Belphie said. " That's too dangerous." The exchange student said. " I know. We're in Raphael's mind. I might cause damage to his mind if I damage this space." Belphie said. " No. We can't do this." The exchange student said. " We have no choice." Belphie said. " Really?" They heard someone say. They both turned to see Lucifer. " Are you sure about that?" Lucifer asked. 

" Maybe Lucifer could talk to Raphael. Try summoning him." Belphie said to the exchange student. The exchange student nodded and started to summon Lucifer. The ring of light began to glow and Lucifer was summoned into the dream. " I didn't expect that. you're quite the sorcerer human." He said. " You're amazing. I can't believe you summoned him." Belphie said. 
" Why is Lucifer a demon?" Y/N asked. Lucifer turned to Raphael. " Raphael, we have come to take you back. It's time for you to wake up." Lucifer said to him. " No. I'm not waking up. I could care less about anything else but I finally have Y/N back. I'm not leaving here!" Raphael said. 
" Raphael...you need to wake up." Y/N said. Raphael turned to Y/N. " You can't stay here forever. You have to live....without me." Y/N said. " I can't lose you again." Raphael said. He was now crying. 

Y/N kissed him. " Raphael, it's time to wake up." Y/N said. Raphael sighed. " I love you. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that before your death. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I should've been stronger. Strong enough to save everyone." Raphael said. " It's alight. I lived a good life. Now you have to live yours." Y/N said. Raphael smiled. " You're right. You're always right." Raphael said. He turned to the group. " I'll see you back in the real world." He said. He then disappeared. Y/N turned to the group. " Make sure he doesn't dream of this again. Make sure he always wakes up." They said. The group nodded and soon disappeared. They all began waking up in the real world. 
" Everyone, welcome back." Barbatos said. " Thank goodness you're awake." Diavolo said. Everyone came over to Belphie and the exchange student and asked them how they're doing.

" How's Raphael? Do you think he remembers his dream?" Belphie asked. " I remember everything. And I already know why but why did you wake me up?" Raphael said. Everyone stayed silent. " I was...finally with them again. I didn't want to leave. But I had to. I have to live my life. That's what they wanted. I'm sorry I was a burden to everyone." Raphael said. " It's alright. You've been through a lot." Belphie said. Raphael nodded. " If you don't mind, I would like to take a walk. to clear my head." Raphael said. The group nodded and Raphael walked off.

Raphael's POV

I walked out of the castle and started wandering. I made my way through the town. I'm grateful for everyone. I'm grateful for them waking me up. But I wanted to stay asleep a bit longer. I was finally with Y/N again. I wanted to stay with them in that dream forever. It began to rain and I started crying. " Y/N, Y/N!" I said. I started crying harder. I then began running. I didn't know where but I just kept running. I ran and ran until I felt the rain no more. I noticed that I ran all the way to an underground train station. " Maybe I should take a walk down here." I said to myself I began walking on the platform, watching the people walk by and the trains running by on the tracks.

I then stopped and just stood on the platform while people passed by. " Y/N..." I said again. 
" Hey Raphael....long time no see." I heard someone say. My eyes widened and I turned around. 
I almost fainted at who I saw. It was Y/N. It was them. But different. " This is still the dream. It's can't be real. It's a spell. An illusion. A dream." I said. Y/N smiled. Suddenly, memories of our time together came rushing back into my head. It was like a highlight real of the best moments of my life. " It's them. It's really them. They've been reincarnated." I thought to myself. I started crying and finally smiled for the first time in ages. " Y/N." I said.