Book Two-Chapter Fourteen: Wedding Day

The Wedding for Kou and Taki took place in February two days before the loving holiday. Kou had Yuma, Ruki and Azusa be his best men as Taki had Yui come to her wedding as the brides maid. The day of the wedding Kou was more than nervous, especially since he knew what was going to happen to the two of them soon after their marriage.

They'd have their first child-or children...he didn't know and taki wouldn't say anything about the topic more than she had already said to him. When the music started up and Yui walked down with Taki, Kou couldn't stop staring at Taki. He was star struck seeing just what was her pick for her dress.

The priest spoke a bit about love, trust, devotion and what it truly meant for someone to be loved. The two of them then said their own vows instead of reading from a bible. Kou spoke first wanting to express to Taki just how much she truly meant to him.

"Taki, I know we come from two different worlds for many reasons. But I won't ever stop loving you and caring for you. How you trust and love me is something that I know no one else could ever do. I want us to always stay together, through all of the bad and good times that come up from here on out. We've been through a lot together in the last two years but it has brought us here together and that I'm thankful for." He said sincerely before he squeezed her hands tightly within his. "I love you Taki, the moment you become my wife our lives will surely change for the better."

Taki smiled as she tried her best not to tear up. "Kou...you sappy, sappy male. I love you no matter what. I don't need you to use your right eye just for you to know it's true." She said sincerely as she placed her hand over his right eye. "You should already know that I've done what I've done in the past for you for a reason. All the blood and tears that were shed...they weren't for not Kou. You're the only man that I love and no magic of any kind will be able to truly see that."

Kou's left eye widen as he heard her speak, he didn't think she knew about his eye but knowing that she had made him realize why she always spoke the truth to him. He took her hand off of his face before he kissed the inside of it. "Taki..."

They then placed their rings on one another before they said their I do's and kissed. Taki gave the flowers to Yui before she was picked up by Kou who took her out of the church that they were in. They had a small party at the manor where Kou spent most of the time with his beloved wife. Though he did see from the corner of his eye Ruki and Yui speaking with one another. Kou looked to Taki and whispered to her.

"Looks like he's trying to get her again." Kou said softly

Taki looked at where Kou was pointing and rose an eyebrow at the duo. "Think it'll work?"

"If he words things right. The moment she's called live stalk I think she'd walk off." Kou stated looking down at her

"Mhm...I agree with that. So...wanna head upstairs Kou? We have two weeks to ourselves"

Kou gave her a toothy grin and nodded his head. "Of course I do."