Book Two-Chapter Seven: First night with Kou

That night Taki fell asleep beside Kou, she didn't expect things to go this way. She expected him to laugh in her face and tell her that she was out of her mind. But that's not what happened, instead in he accepted her. Feeling his arms around her and his chest against hers back, she didn't understand how she could feel so comfortable in his arms. It made her wonder what would happen to her now that she was with Kou.

The only way she could tell if he was going to be legit with her is when they went to school. Which when she got back to the school she talked with a few of her teachers to get what she missed before doing it in a separate room. Kou found her since she had disappeared once they had gotten into the school.

He hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek softly. "So this is where you went beautiful."

She blushed as she looked up at him. "Sorry Kou but I wanted to get my work done. I didn't mean to upset or scare you."

"You can make it up to me later if you want." Kou said with a grin

She rose an eyebrow as she shut the book she was using, she had just finished when he had found her. "Are you sure you wouldn't want me to make it up to you now? I'm finished with my back work."

His eyes lit up before he pulled her up. "I like the idea of that. You should give the teachers their work first. I wait for you up on the roof top."

She got her things before she kissed him on the cheek back. "Alright. I'll be up there very soon. Hopefully I won't have you waiting too long Kou."

Kou watched her leave as he tilted his head with a grin, he liked how Taki thought about the relationship the two of them had. He made his way up to the roof top and waited for her, it didn't take long before he saw her. When he did he didn't get a word in before her lips were on his. He held onto her hips as he kissed her back. Feeling her body so close to his made him wonder just what she was going to do to him to make up for what had happened earlier that night.

Kou didn't have to wait long, due to feeling Taki's right hand undo his pants and slip her hand into them and his boxers. His eyes widen for a moment only to shut as he groaned out against the kiss. He held onto her tightly as he made her be against the wall to the school as he caged her between him and the wall.

"Move your hands faster Taki." He groaned out softly

She did as he wanted only to soon get him to release against her hands, he gave her a soft peck on the lips before he pressed his forehead against hers. "Why was that what you wanted to do to make up for what you did instead of something else?"

"I've always been used sexually...I figured that'd be something you'd want too Kou." Taki said honestly

He blinked his eyes a few times before he sighed out. "If there is a next time, I'm going to be the one who tells you what you'll do. I don't want you to feel like you're around those pure bloods. Yes that felt amazing but you shouldn't have to do that, tell me have they ever done anything to please you in return?"

"Where they supposed to?" Taki asked confused

Hearing that one question he knew the answer was no, it pissed him off even more than pure blood's made her feel so worthless and useless to them. He sighed and kissed her once more.

"Yes. But then again they never truly loved you for you did they? If they did they would have respected you more. Here...allow me to show you what it's truly like to be loved and pleasured." Kou said softly to her before he went onto one knee.

She felt confused, even with the memories of dreams she had, she never felt 'love' or had anyone pleasure her because they cherished her. She had no idea just what it was like to be loved truly. Taki swore that Kou had an infatuation with Yui Komori...but knowing that he was being a man of his word, it made her wonder. Does my brothers truly love me?

While Taki was in her head Kou had moved his hands up under her skirt to her panties to take them off of her before sliding one of her legs over his shoulder. To get her attention back on him he sunk his tongue inside of her womanhood making her gasp out as she held onto the bricks of the school. He chuckled a bit as he sucked and licked the inside of her making her moan out as her hold on the school made her knuckles turn bright white.

Not far from where they were inside the school Laito had went to search for her since he had smelled her familiar perfume around the school. He didn't think he'd ever find her being with someone who wasn't one of his brothers or him. As she moaned out she never said the males name so he never knew who was making her be so loud, something him, Ayato, Shu and Subaru could never do even on their best days.

Laito wasn't going to go anywhere until he heard the male speak or heard her say his name, he kept silent as his arms were crossed. He wanted to know what sick cruel game she was playing with them. Did she want to end up like her elder cousin?

"How was that Taki? Did that feel good to you?" Kou asked

"Mhm...None of the Sakamaki's ever did that. How...How did you know to do that to me?" Taki asked out of breath

Kou chuckled. "I'm a lover not a fighter Ti-ti...shit sorry I don't know where that came from."

Taki giggled a bit. "It's okay, the nickname is cute. I'll let it slide with you. You are my boyfriend Kou."

"Then you give me one too!" Kou said happily

"Give me back my panties first ku-ku."

"Okay that's equally dorky from what I said. I'll work with it, here ya' go Taki."

"Thank you. It's cold up here."

"Aww does my little founder need cuddles just to be warm?" Kou teased

She looked to him unamused. "No. I don't need cuddles, but I will take tea Ku-ku..You're the one who made me cold in the first place."

"Hop on my back I'll carry you to the home economics room."

Happily she did and she laughed as he began to make weird sounds as he went from the roof top to the steps down to the third floor of the school. As they went towards the steps Laito saw Taki genuinely smiling while she was on the back of a short haired blond male. Laito's eyes narrowed knowing just who exactly she had found herself with. Seeing that she had made herself fall in love with a half breed wannabe made him irate and jealous. He wanted to see her beautiful smile, hear her beautiful laugh. See every side of her that there was to see of her. But he fucked it up, he couldn't fall in love with her. He didn't know what love was, only lust. Or so he thought.

Maybe he did and he was just too afraid to love her. It hurt his heart to see what had conspired a night ago. "My dear Taki...what have you done with yourself?"