Book Two-Chapter six: What is love?

Before Taki could reach the Mukami brother's house she was stopped by her two brothers, they stood in front of her in their wolf form. She sighed as she went to her knees, she placed her hands out to both of them letting both of them get close to her before she kissed the top of both of their heads. "Brothers...I need to do this before I go home. I know you two are concerned for me but I'll be alright. I found the truth out from the Vampire king's sons, now I must go to those who were turned by the same man. I will be home soon I promise. When I do I will do what I must for the both of you." She said softly to them

She was kissed by Shin before she felt Carla nuzzle his head against her chest before kissing her cheek as well. "I love you too as well, just a few more hours I promise. I'm doing this for all of us, this isn't just because of my own confusion. Please...allow me to do this."

Carla walked off giving her the space she wanted, when Carla was away from her Shin turned to his founder form and he kissed her on the lips. "Come home safely, just a warning the woman you warned us about is with the half breeds. You're going to need to do a lot of convincing otherwise you're going to be dealing with a lot of shit."

Taki looked to shin a bit flustered before she nodded her head. "Alright, thank you brother."

Shin the rushed off to catch up with Carla in his wolf form, Taki then went to the Mukami manor and knocked on the door. When she did she got Yuma first-thankfully to her. "Hello Yuma...or should I say Edgar."

Yuma blinked his eyes a few times. "T-Taki?"

"The one and only, I won't call you brother cause I know you won't see me as your sister. I'd like to talk to you, Ruki, Kou and Azusa if it's not too much."

He looked dumbfounded. "How...what...Okay. Come in Taki, I'll get the others. You have explaining to do."

She nodded her head and she went inside with him, she sat on the couch as she soon saw Kou first then Azusa with Ruki, yui and lastly Yuma. None of them said anything until Ruki sat down.

"You know who we are, but only Yuma knows you. How do you know us?"

Taki sighed as she shut her eyes before she opened her eyes and explained herself the best that she could, as she explained herself all four of the males held their heads only to have Kou stop her from speaking by placing his hand over her mouth.

"We get it...please Taki stop"

Yuma got from where he was and he grabbed a hold of her shirt. "When you said what you did to me, why didn't you just call me your brother?! I literally grew up with you Taki!"

"Cause from my memory...you never wanted me to call you my brother. I..I never wanted to upset you."Taki said sadly

Yuma looked her dead in the eyes before he threw her back down into the couch. "Fuck you Taki, I don't know how you can see through me like that but you're right."

"Then will you love me as an equal Yuma? Can you find it in you to be with me as a mere female?"Taki asked

Yuma rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know how to answer that. Sure in the past I've dreamt of being with you like that. But seeing you like this...This isn't the way I remember you being. I don't think I can love you Taki."

Taki said nothing in return as she looked to Ruki, Kou and Azusa. "What about the three of you? What you remember of me...can you love me?"

Ruki sighed and rubbed between his eyes. "I cannot due to being with Eve, I apologize but this has been a waste of my time. Eve come with me."

Yui looked to Taki sadly before she rushed to follow Ruki. Yuma soon left afterwards, Azusa and Kou sat on either side of her. "I'm not sure what to think about all of this, though I will say that what you had told us...it does ring a few bells." Kou stated in thought

"Mhm...I remember too." Azusa said softly "If you want to be loved...I can love you."

"Without piercing my skin with those sharp objects you keep as an obsession?" Taki asked curiously

Azusa frowned before he got up. "They are how I show that I love someone, if you can't take the love I can give you...I don't think I can love you."

He then walked out leaving Kou and Taki alone together. He turned to look at her before he laced his fingers with hers. "This feels nice, tell me...if I was to be with you. You'd always be at my side right? You wouldn't leave me for someone else, you'd do as I say and you'd never question me?"

"Depending on what you tell me to do. But I will say this...I want to know what it's like to be loved by someone and not use as a tool or toy. The Sakamaki's used me as such, can you prove yourself to be better than an aristocrat vampire?" Taki asked with an eyebrow raised

"I'm pretty sure I can do more than just that but you have to realize that if you're mine...I'm never going to let go of you. I'm going to want you to sleep beside me each night, go to work with me every night as well as be at my side in school. I'd want everyone to know that you're mine and mine alone. You'll be my number one all day every day."

Hearing Kou speak made her have faith in one of the boys once more, she teared up before she hugged Kou tightly. As she did he fell backwards which shocked him a bit, but he then realized she probably felt hopeless and hugged her back.

"Is that a yes Taki?"

She nodded her head before she kissed him on the lips, he kissed her back as he brushed her hair out of the way of her face. "Good, now that you're mine I will have you stay with me and I'll be sure that Ruki knows as well. I do mean this and I always will...I love you Taki."

Hearing one of the boys say those words to her genuinely made her tear up before she cried against his chest. She never thought she'd ever hear those words come out of any of the guys.

"Kou...Thank you for saying that. I love you too." She said through her sobs.