"Fries and a chicken sandwich." I said. "And some sweet tea."

"For my order, I want a chicken sandwich accompanied by fries and a salad. As for beverages, I prefer ice water and sweet tea." Beyoncé said.

"Would that be all?"

"Yes!"

"That would be 25.97, pull up to the first window."

Beyoncé stopped at the first window and paid before parking the car. She then handed me my food. "Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome beautiful." She smiled at me. "To be honest, I'm unsure how to respond to your question. However, I want to reassure you that I do have feelings for you. Yet, I believe it's primarily due to the emotional bond we share. Whenever I witness you going through a difficult time, I can perceive the pain in your eyes, and it deeply affects me." Beyoncé explained.

"Do you feel the same when you see others struggling or is it just with me?" I asked.

"Just you.." Beyoncé mumbled while looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Beyoncé's facial expression changed slightly.

She sighed. "Nothing. How long does it take you to make songs in the studio?"

"If I have been rehearsing the lyrics I intend to include in the song, the process is fast. But I can't give a definite answer since I have only visited the studio once before, and on that occasion, it took around 2-3 hours." I explained.

Beyoncé's phone rang.

"Give me a minute.." She said and then got out of the car.

While waiting for her, I ate my food. Then, I picked up my phone and informed Meeka that I would be bringing someone. Meeka is like a best friend who I have a great relationship with; she can be quite silly. However, she takes music very seriously and does not fool around.

After getting back in the car, Beyoncé gently wiped her eyes and cleared her throat.

"What's wrong Beyoncé?" I asked while looking at her.

"I'm okay! Are you ready to go?" She asked with a fake smile on her face.

"You didn't even eat..." I said.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Beyoncé said.

"When something is amiss and you receive negative information or encounter significant stress, your appetite diminishes." I said. I hope I didn't sound stupid trying to speak professionally like her.

Beyoncé smiled at me. "Oh okay, smarty."

"I'm serious, talk to me. What's wrong?" I said and held one of her hands.

"My mother is sick. She is currently admitted to the hospital, and she informed me that the doctors are unsure if they can continue to provide life support due to her condition." Beyoncé said. I saw her eyes tearing up.

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged her tight as I could. "I'm so sorry... I love you and like you always say to me, keep your mind on the positive aspects."

"I love you too." She said lowly and hugged me back.
.
.
.
~Studio time~

After Beyoncé and I reached the studio, we exited the car and entered the building. While there, I noticed Meeka engaged in a conversation with some guy.

"oh hey!" Meeka said and waved me over.

I walked over to her. "Heyy!!" I said and greeted her with a hug. "This is-"

"Biiiiiitchhhh!! BEY-FUCKING-YONCÉ" she shouted.

Beyoncé laughed.

"Meeka...." I said while feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I'm Meeka, nice to meet you Ms sexy!" Meeka said to Beyoncé. "Meg- girl if I knew you was bringing Beyoncé I would've made myself look a little more attractive." She whispered to me.

"Nice to meet you Meeka." Beyoncé said and shook her hand.

"You tryna get in the studio too?" Meeka asked.

"No." Beyoncé said and giggled.

"You know what they say..." Meeka said.

"What?" Beyoncé asked.

"If you can make them giggle, you can make that ass clap and jiggle." Meeka smirked.

Beyoncé laughed. "Oh okay."

"Meeka don't say that shit again." I said with an attitude. "Finna piss me awf."

"You acting like this the girl you told me about yesterday." Meeka said.

Beyoncé looked at me. "What is she talking about?"

"N-Nothing. She's just saying stuff." I lied.

Meeka looked at me with her mouth wide open. "Ohhhhhhhhh shittttt....." she said lowly.

I pulled Meeka arm and walked away from Beyoncé.

"What the hell?!" I said.

"THATS HER? THATS-" Meeka lowered her tone. "That's the girl you was telling me about?"

"Fuck! Yes, keep your mouth closed." I said. "Promise me you won't say anything else about it?"

"Promise!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Beyoncé.

After introducing her to nearly everyone, a large majority of people became aware of her identity and were astounded by her presence. However, I encountered some delays in completing my song, which took longer than anticipated. As of now, I have not selected a suitable title for it, but I still have until the upcoming weekend to decide.