"Brother Tiger, there is a big boss nearby."

  "This is people's territory."

  "Now how to do?!"

  The big man with flowery arms, who was called Brother Tiger by everyone, grabbed the agent and said, "Damn it, what did you do! Didn't you say there is no one here!"

  "I actually remember it was only a woman who rented it!"

  "You bastard, what if a woman could do this?"

  "I, I don't know, maybe it has been taken over by someone else." The agent looked at Brother Hu fearfully and timidly.

  "Get out!" Brother Hu threw him forward.

  "Whoosh!"

  A short arrow flew out again. The agent was already panicking. After being pushed down, he ran back quickly. He just moved an inch when a short arrow was shot in the direction of him.

  He rolled and crawled towards Brother Tiger and hid.

  Brother Tiger, who was leading a group of people, felt his scalp numb when he saw this arrow technique.

  Fast, accurate, head-high, and no sound! I don't even know where it came from!

  If you want to kill them, there is no way to hide!

  But at the same time, they immediately figured out one thing!

  "I know! Her range is limited!"

  "That's right! It can only shoot as far as the front tire!"

  Everyone immediately understood that otherwise the other party would not have shot out only their two front tires, and only fired when the intermediary was pushed forward.

  It's because that's where her highest shooting range is!

  "Brother Tiger, what should we do now?"

  "Leave?"

  Wang Hu's fierce eyes revealed a bloodthirsty light.

  Leave, how is this possible!

  Not to mention that their car is broken down and they can't walk, let's just talk about where they can go now!

  If they don't occupy the place in front of them, they will have no place to stand if the people inside are killed!

  He opened the back door and pulled out two disheveled women.

  "You step in front of me! Let's go!"

  Two young women with injuries all over their bodies appeared in Han Qingxia's crosshair.

  They were like two little sheep being pushed ahead by the people behind them, panicking and not knowing what to do.

  Han Qingxia was used to struggling in the last days and had seen many such scenes.

  After the end of the world, women quickly became the appendages of men due to the huge gap in physical and mental abilities.

  The evil of human nature will be fully displayed in the general environment.

  The lower limit is only imaginable, but there is nothing impossible.

  But Han Qingxia didn't expect that the end of the world had only begun half a month ago.

  There are people who can challenge the bottom line so quickly and treat women as less than human beings.

  Tsk tsk tsk, 'full of justice' Han Qingxia said she couldn't stand it.

  She claims that she is already at the bottom of human morality, which is worse than herself.

  That means you are not human.

  For someone who was not a human being, Han Qingxia moved his fingers away from the crossbow.

  She took off the dagger and put something on it. She had to give them some gifts.

  "If you don't leave, I will leave you here today! Feed the zombies!"

  "Hurry forward!"

  Wang Hu was escorting the two girls forward. His eyes lit up when he saw that they entered the shooting range but were not shot.

  "Stop! Stay where you are!"

  He is now sure that the people inside are moral and do not kill innocent women.

  In this case, wouldn't they be able to hold her tightly!

  "Brother Tiger, what do you say now?"

  "Tug the car out, change the tires, and let them clear the way later!"

  He had his car quickly towed to a safe area, took out two spare tires from the reserve and put them on, and then tied two women to the front of his car.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023