Chapter 1 Villain Deku's Origin

Start from the beginning

Goku Black-Oh I see. Hmmm, I'm sensing someone's energy.  It's weak but the anger in it is starting to grow. Stronger. Yes, he might be perfect.

All for one-Ok then. Oh and one more thing when you do find them then can you train them?

Goku Black-Let me guess like you said before your power might be too much to handle so you wondering if I could train them to handle it.

All for One-Yes.

Goku Black-Find by me.

Back in the present.

Goku Black-So you want to end all violence.

Izuku-Whaa who said that?

Goku Black-I did.

Izuku-Who are you?

Goku Black-Well my name is Goku Black. But you can call me Black.

Izuku-Ooh k. Are you a hero or a villain?

Goku Black-Neither. Because I kill both.

Izuku-Why?

Goku Black-Because all they ever do is battle and cause destruction. Whenever they battle people get hurt because of them.

Izuku-But...

Goku Black-But what? In order to stop this senseless fighting is to put an end to both of them.

Izuku-No you can't do that.

Goku Black-No? Yes, I can. Don't tell me that our goals are different. I'm already sensing the anger in your heart. And you did say you want to end violence.

Izuku-So that still doesn't mean you should kill them.

Goku Black-Yes but sometimes to be the hero. You have to be the bad guy.

Izuku-What if I do agree with you? But what does that make of me? I've been wanting to be a hero for so long now. I don't even know.

Goku Black-I think I know what to do.

Goku Black grabbed Izuku and flew around seeing if something happened. Then he saw mugging was about to happen.

Goku Black-Ok this will test who you're becoming. When I hold the mugger; You can grab his knife and see if you want to kill him.

Izuku-What no I shouldn't be here.

Goku Black-Look that man is in trouble. Are gonna sit oddly by like that pathetic hero you told me about or are you gonna do something about it?

This shocked Izuku. Since these are his words.

Goku Black-Once he is disarmed. I expect you to come out. And finish him.

Goku Black walked out and blasted a wall distracting the mugger. The victim fled.

The Mugger-Your gonna regret that and who are you supposed to be?

Goku Black-I'm justice.

The mugger charged at him. Then Goku Black came from behind and grabbed his wrist and broke it. Then the mugger dropped his knife as he was screaming in agonizing pain. Goku Black holds down the mugger; the same way when Vegeta was pulling Didoria's arms in the Namek saga.

Goku Black-Ah yes Izuku. Come now it's time to decide.

Izuku walked down the alley.

Mugger-Kid please help.

Izuku grabbed the knife.

Izuku thought-Should I do this? I know that All Might said that to protect me but he did nothing to help. Kanchan could have died. These battles will keep going on forever.