chapter eleven: was I too much?

taehyung and jungkook are in tae's dormitory, in his bed.

jungkook lies on his stomach, holding the sheet tightly at every thrust of taehyung's cock against his prostate, his black bangs falling over his closed eyes. the entire room is filled with his high-pitched, gentle moans. taehyung on the other hand is holding his hips up, thrusting into him deeply, speeding up when it's needed while biting lower lip, groaning lowely everytime jungkook clinches around him. both of them are obviously naked.

"ah~ fuck" taehyung moans out getting his orgasm, cuming inside of jungkook while pushing his hips closer to himself and as well lower to the mattress who also came, obeying. taehyung slowly came to stop with his thrusts into jungkook, squeezing the youngers thighs to feel more of him who still quietly moaning, circling his hips still receiving so much pleasure of taehyung being inside of him bites lower lip.

taehyung slowly pulls out from jungkook, turning jks body gently to make him lay on the bed with his back before he snuggles up to him, kissing jungkook's arm, chest and shoulder before burying face in his crook of neck sighing afterwards.

jungkook kisses tae's head, running palms through his messy, thigh hair, wrapping legs around taes waist with their private parts pressed together for some kind of needed ‚comfort touch' . "that was nice" taehyung mumbled against jks milky neck, kissing it wetly before adding "I really enjoyed it"

jungkook hums, smiling to himself not thinking too much while saying "I loved that too" immediately releasing what he just said.

taehyung froze a little at that one word meanwhile jungkook quickly said "I mean, enjoyed that. of course" taehyung pulls away from his neck just to look into jks eyes who bites lower lip nervously "I really like when you're behind me, you know... being all in..." he continued to change the topic, trying to not make the situation more awkward and it luckily worked.

"me too but I prefer kissing you while having sex, looking at you" taehyung says, smiling sexily at jungkook before connecting their lips into soft kiss. jungkook puts hands onto taes cheeks, kissing back softly. "you're so beautiful, you know that?" taehyung whispers against jks lips who smiles at him, whispering back "don't choke sometimes with being so nice to me. we should be enemies, remember?" brushing nose against tae's playfully who bites lower lip, helping jungkook sit up.

suddenly as If jungkook finally gets the courage to ask he while chawing lower lip, now looking at taehyung standing up from the bed to wear some clothes asks "hey taehyung um...", taehyung simply hums, wearing sweatpants and shirt before again sitting next to naked jungkook on the bed who covers himself more with the blanket.

"so there's a big party today, I mean tonight at my friends jung hoseok house. there gonna be lots of people but supposed to be chill from what I heard and I wanted to ask If you" jungkook stops, finally looking up at taehyung just to continue with little smile "wanted to go, together? with me, as a friends of course but... maybe more? a little..." taehyung's at hearing that looks a bit surprised but still kept on having neutral expression.

"what do you think?" jungkook asks a bit embarrassed, chawing lower lip nervously about the answer but as well expecting something good since both of them get along pretty well. he decided to make a first move, hoping it will help. "jungkook" taehyung starts, seeming a bit confused but as well nothing was seen on his face except him being calm as always. that mostly pisses off jungkook but now he was more scared than mad.

"I" a deep breath before continuing "can't" taehyung says making jungkook blush from embarrassment fuck "I'm sorry but I have basketball practice tonight, I have to go soon to work a little bit more with my team and you everything" taehyung explained making jungkook nods realising how embarrassing for him this whole situation is. taehyung just chose his basketball team against him and why it surprises jungkook so much?