sixteen: user1921

month later

as if your whole body was in some way sore, refusing any desire to go to the usual store or to the class due to the exhaustion of what had happened not so long ago. this is how jungkook felt after taehyung broke his heart to million pieces.

he was right now laying on the bed, tears falling on the pillow on which taehyung usually was sleeping, hugging it tightly to his chest as If it was a real, breathing person. that's how much it hurt him, the thoughts of taehyung maybe for real was only seeing him to own needs, not caring about his feelings as namjoon told him earlier was eating him up inside. and that was jungkook's fault, that he let himself fall for such a person, let himself love that person.

jungkook never thought that is able to love someone in such a young age, and that one had to be of course a popular, known in a whole town guy who's arrogant and never really liked him that way. that's what broke jks heart the most, the possibility of taehyung never really caring about him. of course this whole time taehyung was trying to reach jungkook sending him lots of messages, hoping the younger will forgive him.

unfortunately, jungkook never responded.

knock
knock

namjoon knocks to jks bedroom before gently opening the door, seeing leaned against the frame "hey there, little buddy" namjoon says gently but as well worrying as hell about jungkook "I made you something to eat, wanna come?", "I'm not hungry" jungkook says back shortly, hugging the pillow tighter to himself not really wanting to talk to anybody lately. it's been already a month since him and taehyung broken up and yet jungkook just can't get himself together to this day.

well, It's still better than it was in the beginning. he wasn't leaving his bed for days, now he at least shower. "not even for mak-guk-su? I know It's your favourite" namjoon says, smile colouring his words but even that didn't make jungkook move right now. "I'm fine, thank you hyung" jungkook whispers, sniffing quietly, namjoon nod's running palms through hair not really knowing what to say to cheer his best friend up. he never saw him in such a stan.

"I know you aren't really in a mood for these kind of talks or advices right now but, I just want to say that I'm here jungkook no matter what, If you want to talk about anything I'm here for you always. just remember that this isn't over, this isn't the end of the world for you, you will meet so many people yet in your life, just please don't close yourself from the world kook It's gonna be okay" namjoon says, gently as is able to, adding "I'm in the living room, If you need me" before leaving jungkook alone in his bedroom. closing door after himself.

jungkook at hearing these words bites lower lip, thinking about what namjoon told him. he suddenly sats up on the bed, grabs his phone sniffing, and what he did was the last thing he should do

jk

want to meet today?

user1921

oh
hey jungkook
yes
sure, of course
when?

jk

in 1 hour
noeul park?

user1921

It's 9pm, you know that?

I mean
sure, I'll be there
see you

jungkook quickly stands up form the bed and starts to get ready, doing makeup and choosing the best outfit because the only thing he needs now is any contact with a human being and as well he's so desperate about it that he couldn't care less who the user1921 really is or how the night will go. no matter what, however it will end jungkook won't lose anything.