Chapter 39

I woke up in a bed in the medical wing of the castle. I looked around and saw my mates along with Rose in Jane's arms. "W-what happened?" I asked, looking at them.

"My love you are awake!" Marcus said, kissing my head. "The doctor said you passed out." He said as my eyes widened. "Are the babies okay?!" I asked close to tears.

"They are fine, you were bleeding due to stress and running the babies will be fine but you have to be on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy." Aro said, kissing my head as I calmed down while laying there. "I'm glad they are okay." I said as they all smiled. Even though I woke up I was still tired. I'm glad Rose and the babies are okay..

I felt my eyes get heavy until I was finally asleep laying there soundly in the bed. I stayed in bed like the doctor ordered and it has been a few months since Rose was twelve and I will be going into labor tomorrow after the babies are born. Me and my mates will be getting married.

Stefan was living here in the castle and decided that he would teach Rose school stuff and how to control her hunger.  Come to find out Stefan's mate is the assistant that works here so everything worked out for him and her.

I was sitting in the bedroom reading a book as I felt something wet on the bed. "Shit did I just piss in the bed?!" I whined embarrassed and started to get up but whined in pain. "Okay not piss I'm in labor…" I said and looked around the room. "Fuck it guys!!!!!." I yelled sitting there as they all came rushing into the room.

"What's wrong?" Demetri asked worriedly. "I'm in labor, that's what!" I said as the others chuckled. "Not funny, help me!" I said in pain as they quickly took me to the medical wing. I didn't mean to be rude but this hurts like hell! Once inside the room I was laid on the bed as they removed my bottom half of the clothes as I cried in pain.

The labor felt like it went forever. I ended up having two twin boys and of course me being a Harry Potter fan I named both of the boys after the Wesley twins Fred and George.

I was able to get up and walk around again. I was happy that I missed helping around the castle. It also took a few days for me to get fully better and when I did Jane took me into a room having me try on dresses. I felt beautiful in the dress and it was time to get married to them all.

I walked out of the room and down the aisle with Jane next to me

I walked out of the room and down the aisle with Jane next to me. Once we arrived she stood next to Alec and Felix. I smiled shyly as only our friends came Bonnie was holding George and Elena was holding Fred while Stefan held Rose.

I listened to the pastor that was talking and when I heard them all say I do. It was my turn and I smiled looking at them all. "I do." I said as they kissed me one at a time as we went to the dance floor and took turns dancing with each other it was the best day ever. Being with my husbands/wife and our beautiful kids.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~