Chapter 35

"Hello my love, did you and the babies eat well?" Marcus asked as I nodded my head smiling at him. "Princess should we go unpack your stuff?" Alec asked as I shook my head. "We will only stay one night here then after the wedding let's go home." I said as they looked at each other but nodded. "Okay my love we will do that." Marcus says, kissing my head softly.

I smiled happily as Bella and the others walked outside looking at us. "Let's go inside then princess you need rest and sleep." Alec says holding my hand and the suitcase walking into the house and into the guest room.

I walked into the room and lay down on the bed tiredly. "You okay my love?" Marcus asked, looking at me as he shut the door. "Do you think I'll be a good mom?" I asked laying there looking up at the ceiling.

"Love, why would you ask that? You will be an amazing mother to the babies and to the future babies." Marcus says kissing me softly while Alec puts up the suitcase and smiles watching.

I kissed him back and smiled into the kiss as I slowly pulled away. "Thanks both of you." I said hugging Marcus as he covered me up. "Don't thank us princess, we would give you the world now to sleep." Alec says laying on the other side of me as they both hold me close to them.

I slowly fell asleep laying there in their arms happily. Every now and then I would wake up having to use the restroom. It was kinda annoying but Marcus and Alec would be there to help me stay away from Bella and them.

Once morning arrived I woke up to my alarm clock as I turned it off and stood up looking at Marcus and Alec. "What are you two doing?" I asked, looking at them. "Well love, I'm reading and Alec is on watch" he says.

I nod my head and sit down in his lap cuddling into his chest reading his book with him until it is time to take a shower and change into the outfits. I got up and walked into the bathroom turning on the shower and getting undressed as Marcus and Alec got into the shower also making me blush bright red.

I wash my hair and body while the others do so also then I get out and put the towel around me drying myself off then gets dressed in a beautiful black dress and sees a letter. "Dear princess, I found this dress and it would look beautiful on you. I hope you have fun at the wedding my sweet love. I love you and the rest of us love you so much. Love Jane" I smiled and put the letter into my case as I got dressed.

Once I was dressed I got up and walked over to Marcus and Alec as they were wearing a suit and tie

Once I was dressed I got up and walked over to Marcus and Alec as they were wearing a suit and tie. I fixed their ties smiling happily. Is it bad that I can imagine our wedding? Because I can imagine it.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~