New Friend? (Night Two)

You woke up, looking around. You were still in the dream world.

"Ow..." you groaned softly as a stabbing pain shot through your skull. You sighed quietly. You then jumped a little as you saw a small, brown bear sitting in front of you, making faint, staticky noises.

"Where did you come from.....and how did you get in here?" you asked it. It got quiet and tilted its head at you. You curiously looked at it.

"You're so cute," you said, gently leaning forward to pick it up. It looked at you a bit confused. You sat the small bear in your lap. You gently pet it. You heard soft purrs begin to emit from the bear. You laughed softly. Soon, Fredbear walked in, remaining quiet as he observed you and the small bear. He smiled lightly, leaning against the doorway. You were too busy rubbing the bear's ears to notice Fredbear was in the room. When you did, you looked up at him. He walked over and sat down next to you.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly. You then remembered your head was hurting earlier.

"My head was hurting when I woke up, but it doesn't hurt now," you said.

"Do you know why?" he asked. You shook your head 'no'.

"The little bear you've got there is able to sense and ease your pain," he said. You looked down at the small bear.

"How?" you asked him.

"Well...he and I are of a species called a 'Nightmare'. Because we are Nightmares, we have a bit of magic within us that can take away pain from others," he said.

"Who is he?" you asked.

"That's Freddy's cub. His name is Faz...there are two other little ones that look like him, though if all three of them were to be with you, the greater chance there would be that their father would come looking for them...and I'm not sure how their father would react to you being around his children...Freddy is a bit protective over them, you see," he said.

"Is Freddy a Nightmare too?" you asked.

"Yes. And it's likely he's nearby, since one of his little ones is here," he said. You looked back down at the small bear. Fredbear got a bit closer to you.

"We need to clean your head again," he said, looking at the wrapping around your head. You sighed softly.

"I know, but if your wound isn't cleaned, even in the dream world, you could get an infection. Now, come here," he said. You scooted closer to him with Faz still in your lap. Fredbear teleported away, soon returning with medical supplies. He sat down next to you. He unwrapped your head, seeing the wound did look a little better. You winced as he started to clean the wound. You flinched a little as you felt a sharp pain.

"I know," he said quietly. You hugged Faz a bit, trying to distract yourself from the pain, which was soon dulled down a little bit at a time as Faz hugged you. Once Fredbear was done, he wrapped your head again and put everything away. He sat back down on the bed and pulled you into his lap. You began to run your fingers through his fur. You felt Faz continuing to hug you. You smiled lightly. Fredbear's warmth began to make you feel a little more sleepy than what you already were. Fredbear quickly took notice of this.

"(Y/n), are you still tired?" he asked. You nodded, your eyes closed. Fredbear shifted into a more comfortable position. You held onto Faz, careful not to hurt him as you rested against Fredbear. Fredbear looked down at Faz, wondering if he should tell Faz to go back to his father, or let him stay with you. You looked so comfortable holding the small bear. Not only this, but you were falling asleep. Plus, Fredbear didn't want to move you too much due to your injury. He sighed and let you fall asleep. Faz soon fell asleep in your arms.

**You woke up a couple hours later, drowsy as hell. Fredbear looked down at you as you realized Faz was asleep in your arms. You soon went back to sleep, as you were still tired. Fredbear expected no less from you right now, because he knew it was your head injury and loss of blood that would be the reasoning behind you sleeping so much. He was a little paranoid about Faz being there, due to Freddy going around the house to try and find his kids when they decided to occasionally wander off without their father's knowledge. Not to mention, if Freddy caught Fredbear with a human child in his arms, what if Freddy went and told him? Though, Freddy was extremely loyal to Fredbear, Freddy was also afraid that if he withheld information from Nightmare, Freddy or his children, if not both, would be in danger. Fredbear knew Freddy wanted to do everything possible to protect his children. In that aspect, what would Fredbear do if Freddy told on him? Fredbear knew the risk he was taking just by keeping you safe, but because he felt so bad for you and now that you would be extremely vulnerable in both your waking life and your unconscious state, he felt the need to protect you at all costs, no matter what it took to do so.

🧸