𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Yes! That's what I called you for, I have stuff going on." I rested my head on her shoulder. "My feels for Nas...are gone. He's a sex relief for me that's all so he isn't why I'm confused." I clarified as she nodded. "Last night Beyoncé was...I don't know it was like I was hypnotized. She promised me a life where—I had no worries. I would just be living in synchronization with her. The way she'd touch me and talk to me? Ella. Fuck, Ella my jobs at risk on this case! I don't think you understand how fucking tempting she is."

I vented as she frowned. "Nic if she's manipulating you with words then tell Nas you want off the case. If you think she's gonna be the reason you lose your dream occupation then she isn't worth it." She shook her head. "But Ella, she is so...addicting she's like a drug. When I'm with her I don't think about my job being at risk. When we're apart—I do. When we're apart that's when it all hits me but when I'm away from her I crave her. I barely know her Ella—she even gave me a confession, a true one." I explained.

"Onika go report what she told you. Get yourself out of this situation before you're in too deep."bake advised as I rested my head on the table. "I know."

"What did she confess?" Ella questioned. "I'm not gonna tell you. I know how you get you'll act impulsively. I just have to think about some stuff." I ran my hand over my face. "I want her, Ella I want to be underneath her. I don't think I love her but—I crave her presence."

"Onika that's what she wants. The woman is smart and manipulative, as your sister I need you to let it go." I sighed and nodded. I was unsure of who to listen to or what to do. "Don't stress it, you're not alone. You got Christmas plans?" She questioned as I shrugged. "Not quite. I usually spent it with Nas but we're in an awkward place and I don't want to be around him outside of work. I'll probably spend it with you or something."

"I'd adore that, but Nic, I'm spending it in London with my family." She spoke as I nodded. "Oh, okay."

"Don't spend it alone, Nic. If you want you can come alongside me." She offered and I shook my head, "It's okay, I can call my sister or something." I nodded. I wasn't the best at hiding my emotions—I truly didn't want to spend Christmas alone.

I could feel her arm wrap around me before she sighed. "Enough sad stuff." I forced a smile. "Beyoncé invited me to help her decorate the hotel. I said yes."

"Nic, I'll support you from a distance on this just be careful." She advised as I nodded and stood. "I'm gonna go ask her if we're gonna shop first, I'll see you later. I love you." I hugged Ella as she smiled. "I love you more." I waved as I walked off.

I got directions to the gym and could feel myself beginning to bite my lip upon seeing Beyoncé.

"Is that my sexy Corazón entering?" She questioned as I stood stunned

"Is that my sexy Corazón entering?" She questioned as I stood stunned. "How'd you know that was me?" I questioned as she chuckled. "Wild guess." She winked as she turned around. "Is all well?" She questioned and I nodded. "Your body is nice." I pushed out as she nodded. "Thank you, I try and stay in shape—I love being fit." She explained.