Chapter Four: Investigation, "Get away from there!"

CW- Tommy
TW- Jackmanifold, worries, fighting

~Philza's PoV~

Tommy's pupils were dilated and white again, but he was showing worry and fear. He stilled when he saw us all, but he seemed like he was scared to go back in his room so he tried to dash past us. But Ranboo caught him, he struggled and bit Ranboo's arm then stilled.
His pupils were normal again and he looked in horror at the bite mark and wincing Ranboo.
Then he turned to face us, he seemed tired and worn plus he had a few minor scratches. Then he said,"Who are you?" And glared at Jack.

~Jack manifold's PoV~

The so called 'possessed' boy glared at me, Damn he's tall, "So this is the 'possessed' boy you were talking about?" Wilbur winced and Techno face palmed.
The boy looked annoyed, it was then I realized that his ears were slightly pointed,"possessed boy?! I told you im not possessed! It-Its that guy!" He hissed out his face getting more fearful.
"Tommy what guy?" Wilbur questions. Ranboo let Tommy go and Tommy replied,"The guy that came into my room, he said 'stop fighting'."
Tubbo, I think his names Tubbo, looked really worried and said,"Stop fighting what?"

"What you guys call possession," Tommy said his face pale and matching his strawberry blond hair and his sky eyes,"He kept on saying 'join us' as if I know who us is!"
"Don't worry I think I was fighting him, like a fistfight fight," Tommy replied.
"You think? What do you mean you think you were fighting him?" The tall black haired boy he bit, said. "Because my vision was all messed up and blurry again! I felt all disconnected,"
"So you were unaware that you bit uh-"

"Ranboo"

Ranboo filled in for me,"that you bit Ranboo", I finished.
His face twisted and he looked at Ranboo's arm, then said,"Not really, I knew what I was doing. But it felt as if I was watching a low quality stream of someone playing Minecraft in first person."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
I heard Niki say.
She was already examining Ranboo's arm, "he means he wasn't actually in control, more like he was seeing a video in low quality," Tubbo said.
Tommy just kept on staring at Ranboo's arm, while the others—minus Niki, she was tending to Ranboo's arm and Tommy's scratches—were moving to go into Tommy's room. They wanted to see what Tommy was afraid of, I assume. Tommy looked up and yelled, "Get away from there! He was in there," everyone else stilled, Ranboo flinched.

Words 440