forever and always {König}

Start from the beginning

You shivered. Just a little. Just enough.

Because you knew.
You knew what he wanted to do to you.

You knew everything now. Everything you should have known in the beginning. That rope that would bind you. The rope that would destroy you.

And König? He would be the man that would do the same. He would destroy you bit by bit.

"You've always loved me, y/n. And you always will. And tonight, my darling, you will love me in a whole new way."

His mind already a fantasy.
His body already at a fever pitch.

"N-No..."

Y/n, his love. His prey. His wife.

His victim.

He moved towards you. Every pore within him yearning to touch you. Every inch of his body burning to touch every part of you. His body shaking with need as he moved closer.

You couldn't do anything but stand there as he made his way towards you. You were trapped.

His hands wrapped around you. Soft. Strong. Powerful.

His touch gentle at first. He could feel you struggling in his grasp.

"I didn't want it to be this way, y/n. But you left me no choice."

His thoughts turned to the rope that swung beside his leg. His mind a tornado of images, thoughts, and desires.

His hands already beginning to tie. Already beginning to bind you.

Your wrists tied together with a firm tug.
Your ankles tied together with ease.

His heart pounding harder than ever before as he pulled the knot tight against your soft skin.
His lust growing with each second spent near you.

Your breath came in laboured pants as you struggled against him.

Your heartbeat strong enough to shake your body. Your arms desperately trying to reach out to him. Trying to reach him before-

Oh, but it was too late, y/n.

König had already tied the knots. Had already bound you in his beautiful red rope.

Your eyes met his own. Your expression one of fear and horror.

You struggled against the ropes as they tightened around your body.

Every inch of your body bound by his red rope.
Every inch of you exposed to him.

"What are you doing, König? I-please don't do this."

Every inch of your body was bound by his red rope. Every inch of you exposed to him. The cold air nipping at your skin.

Your struggles weak and frantic. Your cries small and lost in the night. Your movements becoming slower with each second spent with the rope around your fair skin.

His love expressed with a rope wrapped so tightly on you.

"I think you already know what I am doing."

You shut your eyes as you lowered your head. You were afraid to even look at him now.

Your body trembling now.
Trembling with fear.
Trembling with desperation.
The sounds of your crying quiet now.
So quiet and soft.

You felt his hand touch your chin, your face. He lifted your face to meet his gaze once more.

"Look at me, darling," he whispered.

He wanted you to see the hunger he felt.
He wanted you to see the love he had for you.
And he wanted you to see how little he cared for your fears.

"N-no...this isn't-this isn't love, König, this isn't love, please!"

The ropes around you bound tighter still. Tight enough to leave marks. Tight enough to leave bruises. Tight enough to leave scars.

No more running through the woods. No more hiding in the dark.

Tonight and always.
You were his.
His to love.
His to touch.
His to bind tighter with the red rope.
His to watch squirm.
His to own.
His to own forever and ever and ever.

"Love," he whispered, a smile on his lips as his fingers ran over the rope.

"Love isn't a word, y/n. Love is the feeling I get when my lips are pressed to yours. The feeling I get when my tongue tastes your lovely skin. Love is what I feel when I can wrap my arms around you. Love is what I feel when I take you to bed, make you know you're mine and only mine."

He really did love you.
Truly, he did.

His love was just a little bit... different.

"I will make you love me, y/n. I will make you mine. Body, soul, and spirit. Forever and always."