But the idiot didn't know how to show his love and concern.

Dad scolded him for my tone and Mom suggested talking sweetly as she was hurt. He was still holding Myra's wrist and applied ointment to her hand. And asked her to take care of her.

I should not get between them so I thanked her for the tasty surprise and hugged her with an instruction to take care next time.

I saw Raj glaring at me when I hugged her. Idiot!!

Picking up another laddoo, I turned away to go to my room. I wanted to change and go to talk to Ruhan. He was still having dinner and laddoo with everyone. So I thought of getting fresh and changing into nightwear in the meantime.

" Ron!! Wait. " Raj said while I kept walking. I didn't want to get into any argument with him at the moment. I was in a good mood and just wanted to talk to three people in the entire world at the moment.

Mahi, Megha Aunty, or Ruhan.

" What?? I am too tired! " I said while my back was still towards him. 

" So am I, But we need to talk," he said and before any of us could leave to go to my room, Mom called him back.

" Raj, come here. "

" Five minutes, Mom... I need to talk to him," he said.

" That talk can wait... Come here." Mom said firmly, Raj took a deep breath and went back.

" What happened, Mom? "

" Myra didn't eat properly as she is having pain in her right hand. So she needs your help,  make her eat well, she can't sleep without eating. " Mom said.

" No, I am not that hungry, Mom. And I can eat with my left hand. " She said out of embarrassment as everyone was there.

" Nonsense!! I remember that even your left hand was burnt but not that much. So, just sit there and have food. Or if you want, I will send your food to your room. Raj, please make sure that she finishes the food. " Mom said and she nodded.

" Mom, I need to talk to Ron immediately, it will take just 5 minutes. He goes to work early these days I have been trying to talk to him for 2-3 days." He said looking at me.

What was so important that he could not wait?

" Make her eat food and then come and talk to me. I can wait, but Myra is hungry, and I don't want to keep her waiting. " I said and gave a smile to Myra. She smiled back.

Mom served food on a plate and gave it to Raj, they went to their room.

I went to my room and changed after a quick shower and came back to my room and stretched myself on the bed. Just then Raj barged into my room.

" Hey, what happened?? "  I asked.

" I told you I need to talk to you.

"  You really want to talk to me right now?? Don't you think, you should spend time with your wife at this hour of the night? Her hand got hurt today, go and help her. " I said.

" Don't tell me what I am supposed to do with my wife. I need to clear up a few things with you. "

" Can't this conversation wait?? It has been a long day. "  I asked.

" No!! "  he shook his head.

" Ok, shoot!! " I said.

" What are you up to??" 

" What are you talking about? " I got confused.

And he started explaining his concerns. I was shocked at what he said. He was still concerned about a few actions of mine which I took to save him and Myra from certain situations. He needed an explanation for all those things and I gave my honest explanation but he was still suspicious about something... something was bothering him.

" Is there any other reason for your act? " He asked.

" What do you want to say? "  I was confused.

" Tell me something, would you have married Myra, if I had not?? " he asked and I was shocked and kept looking at him.

What was he thinking? I had said that just to make him jealous and take the necessary action. I was shocked that it was still bothering him.

"  Maybe! "  I said after thinking for a few seconds.

" Why?? "  he yelled at me. I tried explaining to him but he stopped me.

" I know all that, but why would you have married her of all the people?? " he asked.

" What do you mean?? I am already very tired, come to the point." I said.

" Do you like her? " he asked and I was shocked.

😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😊😊😊

Good morning friends 🌞

I read your comments regarding why did megha ask Ron about his relationship status... 😁😁😍😍

Well a few of you were correct... though the degree of correctness varied. It will come out soon.

Don't worry I have not given this discussion between Raj and Ron in detail. Just the Highlights.

It's only about where they discuss Mahi, is added in full.

I can write the Mehul 's chapter right away. But as you know all my books are in sync till now, I have to go by Raj's book and write the sequence of events in that way. So please have patience. But his fate is approaching fast.

Please vote comment share and follow.

There, Brandon is calling all his friends to the wedding and Rose, Brian and Becky are tensed for their own reasons. Let's see what happens.