Chapter 1

I look outside from my window, it has a crack on the top-right corner from when my mom threw a bottle at me. I remember brushing it off to my friends at school when they saw the bandages on my neck and head. One of my friends, whom I've had a crush on for who knows how long, was the one who asked me and cared for me the most. His name? Harry. Harry Styles.

I looked at his silky hair as he hugged me tightly and whispered the most beautiful words to me in my ear to soothe me. Lets just say it worked well! I wish that day never ended. He has helped me through so much, like when my mom hurt me for the 100th time that week or when my dad passed from a murder. I knew my dad wasn't the best person, but he still was so much better than mom.

My dad was in a well-known mafia called the donald dongers. He always told me to not follow his footsteps which I never did, but I always wanted to know how it felt to be a mafia man, nevertheless, the mafia BOSS! Him being from a well known gang team he knew his limits from being outside in public, but it never stopped him, which was the reason he died.

I stop zoning out when I hear some rattling at my front door, cautiously, I try to find a weapon at my kitchen. I tip toe to the peep-hole and see.. MY MOM? I- how did she break out of jail? I thought she was put there for good.. for what she did to me and the others.. she is a cruel person. Without me thinking, I already had my phone dialed to 911.

My hands tremble remembering my mother, I shake my head to focus on the situation and to not sound panicked on the call. "Hello?" The person on the other side says "Hi- I don't know how long it'll take her to break the door but someone I have a restraining order against me is banging on my front door- can someone come to my area? My address is xxx xxx xxx." The person on the line says the police are on their way.

Believe it or not, it isn't the first time my mom has done something drastic like that to me before. She has tried to kill me in five different ways and blames me for dads decisions and his death. It really hurts but- she has never tried banging on my door! "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!" She shouts as she tries to kick down the door. I can feel the vibrations hit me when I have my back on the door.

Think! Think y/n! What can I do?! I hold back my tears from this moment and I try to stay strong. It is really hard when it is your mom trying to kill you on the other side. "MOM! Don't try anything! I've called the cops and they are on their way!" I screamed at her hoping she would leave me alone now. Guess what? She started banging more aggressively!

She grunts loudly and rattles my door knob once again. I start to shake again, what did I do to her? Why does she hate me so much? The next thing I know, I hear the alarm sounds of a police car that ring louder and louder, when it gets nearer. My mom then tries to lock pick my door, which WORKS?! She then looks at me crazily as if she's been waiting for this.

She stares me down and then looks into my eyes, I can see she lost a part of herself. When I look at her hand, it was filled with swellings because of the banging but I also see a weapon... a knife I was terrified. She points the knife at me and leaves a mark on my cheek. "This is not the last time. Goo goo gong." She says proudly. The police then grab her arms and put her down.

I was shook. I didn't know what to do, so I froze in place. "Hey, y/n l/n" An officer said to me. I shake my head and look at the officer. "Yes?" I reply to the officer quietly. The officer raises his hand and shows me a small card, I was still kind of shaken up, but I saw one word: Bodyguard.

He hands me this slip of paper and I take it gently. "Since we've been having a lot of.. trips.. here lately.." he pauses for a minute. "We wanted to give you one free bodyguard." He says calmly. I was sort of hesitant at first. I mean, a bodyguard..? I understood why they wouldn't always want to go to the same place all the time. I nod in agreement. He then smiles at me softly. "Great!" He comments excitedly. He then goes outside for a bit and then comes back inside to show me my bodyguard.

"His name is Timotheé Chalamet." the officer says to me. I look at him again, he looks way too tall and has a baby face. He wore a black suit with a top hat keychain on the small pocket in his blazer.  His soft and short hair glistening in the golden hour glass ."Hello, I'm Timotheé, I shall be your bodyguard and I am happy to help.") Oh my god do I have a story for my friends.

Y/n: GUYS! Come to my workplace! I need to tell y'all something! It is very important!

Harry: On my way!
Olivia Rodrigo: OMG OK I AM HURRYING!
I put down my phone and then talk to Timothee for a bit. "Hi Timothee, my friends and I will go to Xx Cafe, would you like to come by with us?" I ask him, he nods and smiles at me. He is really nice.