Chapter 8

Class 1-B had arrived at the summer camp and saw class 1-A training their quirks in extreme ways but they didn't see Y/n anywhere.

Vlad King " Aizawa where is Y/n he ditching training? "

Aizawa " No he needs to be far away for his training. "

They then hear an explosion and look at a nearby mountain to see a massive cloud of Hazard energy appear, then Y/n lands next to Aizawa on his back.

Y/n " Oooow. "

Aizawa " What happened? "

Y/n " Too much Hazard energy without using my devices so it caused that. "

Aizawa then takes out Y/n's Genius Hazard bottle and points it at the Hazard energy on the mountain everyone then saw the energy transfer itself into the bottle, Y/n then took the bottle and the rest of his devices from Aizawa.

Y/n " Now what you want me to do? "

Aizawa " Beat some of Pixie bobs monsters. "

Y/n just sighs and quick transforms into his Genius armor then saw Pixie bob create more of her earth monsters, Y/n then started to destroy each monster one by one until all were gone.

Aizawa " Good keep going. "

More monsters appeared and Y/n kept killing them for the rest of the day.

Time skip

Pixie bob " Now then it's time for ... "

Mina " An incredible test of courage. "

Aizawa " Not for you though. "

Aizawa used his scarf to tie up Mina, Sero, Sato, Kirishima and denki.

Aizawa " You have an extra class instead. "

Mina " Oh come on really?! "

Aizawa " It's your own fault next time try harder to pass. "

Aizawa then dragged them away towards their class and the test started but as soon as it was Y/n's turn and he entered the forest a mist like portal opened up, he was then dragged into it and then knocked out.

Another time skip

Y/n wakes up to see that he is tied to a chair in a bar next to Bakugo who is also tied to a chair.

Y/n " What the fuck? "

Bakugo " We were kidnapped by the league of villains and they want us to join them. "

Y/n looks forward to see the league of villains members.

Y/n " Ok I get Bakugo but me why? "

hand dude " You destroyed a house with ease and did a lot more dangerous shit. "

Y/n " Ok then so who's in charge? "

Hand dude  " They aren't here. "

Bakugo " Wait you want us to join and you don't even get us to see your boss? "

Y/n " What the shit if you want someone to join let the boss ask them not their lackies. "

Bakugo " HAHAHAHA Yeah if you want us to listen to the lackies get on your knees and beg. "

The villains were pissed off until they heard a knock on the door.

??? " Hey we have a pizza for you. "

Everyone was confused.

Y/n " Yeah its for us. "

All Might then punched the through the wall next to Y/n and Bakugo.