Chapter 4

Ever since Y/n beat Todoroki he saw that his father Endeavor was staring at him but right now Y/n was helping B/n look how he wanted to look.

Y/n " Even though they used my DNA they also put a lot of robotics in you. "

B/n " Yeah they put a lot of that stuff in me so I could predict your movements, see your energy levels and a lot more stuff. "

Y/n " Do you want to keep this stuff? "

B/n " Yeah they're apart of me. "

Y/n just nods and then eventually B/n looked like he wanted different from Y/n but still similar.

B/n " Thanks bro now go beat Bakugo. "

Y/n " Sure little bro. "

Y/n then went to the arena wearing his hazard driver and trigger with his full full bottle in his hand, Y/n was now stood on the platform in the arena on the opposite side of Bakugo.

Bakugo " Ready to lose extra?! "

Y/n " Are you ya angry jackass? "

Y/n then shook the full full bottle and the rabbit noise was heard Y/n then folded the bottles in halve.

Full full bottle " Rabbit and Rabbit! "

Y/n then put it in his driver.

belt " Gata gata gotton! Zuttan zutan! Are you ready?! "

Y/n raised his hand in the air and snapped his fingers.

Y/n " Henshin! "

Just like last time Y/n's rabbit rabbit armor appeared around him and attached itself to him.

belt " Kurenai no speedy jumper! RabbitRabbit! Yabei! Haei! "

Midnight " Begin! "

Y/n ran at Bakugo with extreme speeds and punched him in the stomach but Bakugo used his quirk to cause a explosion in Y/n's face they both stumbled back, Bakugo then used his explosion to charge at Y/n and then tried to to blow up Y/n but Y/n ducked it and moved behind Bakkugo. Y/n then kicked Bakugo in the back making him fly forward but he used his explosion to stop him, Bakugo then turned around and charged at Y/n. Y/n was gonna move out the way but when he did Bakugo used his explosion to send meet with him and then blew him up this sent Y/n sliding back and Bakugo landed on the ground.

Bakugo " Even if you're fast I can predict your movements. "

Y/n " Then how about I change it up. "

Y/n took out the full full bottles and folded it back to its original shape and started to shake it at first people heard the rabbit jumping noise but it changed to a tank shooting, Y/n then turned the top to show a tank image.

bottles " Tank. "

Y/n folded it in halve and put it in the belt.

Belt " Tank and Tank, [ Y/n cranked the lever ] Gata gata gotton! Zuttan zutan! Are you ready?! "

Y/n " Build up! "

Just then instead of a red rabbit appearing five blue tanks appeared and shot at Bakugo while Y/n saluted them, the tanks then turned into armor and attached themselves onto Y/n getting rid of the red rabbit armor.

Belt "Kōtetsu no blue warrior! TankTank! Yabei! Tuei! "

Y/n was now stood there in his tank tank armor :

Y/n then started to walk at Bakugo and when he got close Bakugo shot a massive explosion at Y/n and a fust cloud appeared, thinking that it hurt Y/n Bakugo smiled but it went away when he saw Y/n grab Bakugo's hand

Y/n " You say something? "

Y/n then punched Bakugo sending him flying back Bakugo again used his explosion to stop him but when he looked at Y/n he saw him running at him without slightly less speed and when Y/n got close he round house kicked Bakugo to the opposite side of the platform. Y/n then pressed the Hazard trigger and cranked the lever n his belt.

Belt and Trigger " Max Hazard on Reday Go! Hazard TankTank finish! "

Y/n then did this to Bakugo :

( the guy in red is Bakugo )

With the last punch Y/n sent Bakugo out of bounds winning the match.

Midnight " Katsuki Bakugo is out of bounds Y/n L/n wins! "

Y/n took out the full full bottles from his driver and his armor went away, Y/n walked up to Bakugo and put his hand to help Bakugo up he then grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled himself.

Bakugo " Thanks. "

Y/n " Anytime lad or should I say extra since I beat you? "

Bakugo " SHUT UP JACKASS I'LL DESTROY YOU NEXT TIME! "

Y/n "That was right in my ear you wanker. "

Y/n and Bakugo then walked into the waiting room

Time skip

Three podiums raised from the battle platform one for third place, one for second and one for first. Todoroki was stood on third place podium, Bakugo chained up on the second podium and Y/n was stood on the first podium and laughing at Bakugo being tied up. The all might appeared with the three medals for first, second and third place, Todoroki was handed his, Bakugo didn't want the second place medal and all might just put it in his mouth and now all might was giving the first place medal to Y/n.

All might " Now then Y/n today you have shown to everyone that you can control your power, proved to everyone that you can be a hero and even accepted B/n as your brother even when your parents and scientist created him to contain your power. You have shown that you are a pro hero in the making and with this I give you this medal for winning the sports festival. "

Y/n " Thank you All might. "

All might put the medal around Y/n's neck.

All might " Now then other students don't be upset about not winning you fill get your chance of fame but you all did do well. Now I have one more thing to say and we all know what it is ... "

Everyone " Plus Ultra! "

All might " Good job everyone! "

Everyone then started to boo All might for not saying plus ultra and Y/n just bursted out laughing and as he did the screen turns black as this chapter ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 1062