Chapter 7

Y/n woke up in the infirmary and sat up he then looked around to see no one around and then saw himself with a white streak in his hair, Y/n started to mess with his hair but when he Recovery girl walked in.

R.G " ... Y/n are you ok? "

Y/n " Yeah but why do I have a white streak in my hair? "

R.G " I don't know. "

Mei then walked in and tackle hugged Y/n to the floor.

Mei " Are you ok? Why is your hair white? I saw the footage of what happened you looked so cool. "

Y/n " Yeah fine, don't know must of been a side effect of using that much Hazard energy and thanks  "

Mei " When can you leave? "

R.G " Right now actually. "

Y/n " Alright then lets go. "

Y/n and Mei then stood up and left the infirmary, they then went on their date and all of class 1-A saw them walk together from the building.

Mina " There they go they're so cute together. "

Sero " Hmm. "

Mina " We should follow them. "

Denki " That isn't a good idea. "

Jiro " They'll be mad if they see us. "

uraraka " Yeah we shouldn't do it. "

Hagakure " They'll get mad if they see us so we wouldn't let them see us. "

The class was silent for a second and then started to follow Y/n and Mei, they eventually caught up to them and saw them in a cafe talking, eating and drinking then they went to an arcade and finally a place that both of them could enjoy a museum of advanced devices.

Mei " This is the best. "

Y/n " I know they have everything here. "

Y/n and Mei started to explore until they came to a new area of the museum.

Y/n " No way. "

Mei " It's a area dedicated to you and Hazard energy. "

They then walked through the new area and saw replicas of Y/n's inventions, armor and even a statue of him, Mei and B/n with a sign saying the three people brave enough to experiment on Hazard energy.

Y/n " This is unreal I'm about to start crying. "

Mei " Didn't think we'd get something like this at our age. "

Y/n and Mei then left the museum and walked back to UA.

Mei " I enjoyed this date it was really fun. "

Y/n " I did as well. "

Mei " I have work I need to do so see ya later Y/n. "

Mei then kissed Y/n on the cheek and walked off, Y/n was blushing like crazy and then walked to 1-A to see no one there just then they walked in smiling.

Y/n " What? "

Mina then opened her phone and show a picture then took of Mei kissing Y/n.

Y/n " You guys are assholes. "

Sero " I mean some of us went to make sure Mineta didn't do anything. "

Y/n then looked to see Mineta tied up by Sero's tape and being dragged behind everyone.

Y/n " Ok thanks for that but next time please don't follow me on a date. "

Time skip

Aizawa " Now then with the summer camp the teams that failed to beat the teachers with Sero seeing as Y/n did most of the work. "