Chapter 1

"" - talking 

** - thinking 

[] - actions while talking 

"" - belt and trigger voice

We open this story to see Y/n in his lab at his school he was now working on his driver this was after the USJ incident which Y/n had a news report about it on a monitor next to him everything was good but then he got a call on his phone from the principle, Y/n answered it.

Y/n " Hello Principle is everything ok? "

Principle " Yeah listen Nezu and some heroes are here for you. "

Y/n " Ok can you send them to me? "

Principle " Yeah I will just letting you know good bye now. "

Y/n " Good bye. "

Y/n hung up and then continued working on his belt until he heard the door open, Y/n then looked back to see Nezu, All might and Aizawa.

Y/n " Please stay behind the line I experiment on Hazard energy. "

Nezu, All might and Aizawa look down to see a red line and a message saying ' stay behind this thank you '.

Aizawa " I thought you couldn't due to the chip? "

Y/n " Well it turns out that the chip causes me to go Berserk when I make the energy constantly so I do that then siphon the energy and then experiment on it. "

Nezu " Y/n experimenting on that type of energy is dangerous. "

Y/n " I know but I found that the fucking chip is causing me to go berserk and no one listens even with hard evidence. "

All might " How about this then young L/n you come to UA we temporarily disable the chip and if you don't go berserk we take the chip out of you but if you do then the chip stays, deal? "

Y/n " Deal let me just get my stuff together. "

Y/n grabbed a bag and put his belt in it with the trigger and the bottles in it he then followed Nezu, All might and Aizawa to a limo and got in it and then drove off towards UA. While it was Y/n was looking over the belt and trigger.

Nezu " Did you make those? "

Y/n " Yeah I made it to handle and draw out my Hazard energy took awhile to make but proud of it. "

Aizawa " Does it work? "

Y/n shook his hand in a so so way and then puts them back in the bag and the limo stopped outside of UA they all got out and walked to a testing area, Y/n then saw a class come out and go to Aizawa then start to ask questions about what they were doing. Nezu then took out a remote and pressed the button.

Nezu " It's disarmed lets see what happens now then. "

Y/n then could feel the Hazard energy start to be generated from his body.

Y/n " Fucking finally its been literal years now then lets start this experiment then. "

Y/n then took out his belt, Hazard trigger and bottles Y/n then but then put the belt on.

Driver " Hazard Driver! "

Y/n then pressed the button on the trigger and put in on the belt.

Trigger " Hazard on! "

Y/n then picked the rabbit and tank bottle ans then shook them up an down and then twisted the top of both of them and then put them in the belt.

Driver " Rabbit Tank super best match! Don ten kan! Don ten kan! "