Chapter 6

All of Class 1-A were in the classroom and everything was calm until Mei burst through the door.

Mei " Y/n something's wrong with B/n! "

Y/n stood up and jumped over his desk then ran out the class and towards B/n, when Y/n got there he saw B/n on the floor so Y/n ran to him and kneeled down next to him.

Y/n " B/n whats wrong? "

B/n " Our parents activated security protocol cover up its a self destruct protocol that's killing me. "

Y/n " I should be able to remove it if you let me. "

B/n " You can't if you try to I'll blow up killing us both. "

Y/n " How long do you have? "

B/n " 10 minutes. "

Y/n " Someone call out parents and get them here they should be able to deactivate it. "

B/n " Y/n they can't trust me. "

Y/n " I'm not giving up I just got you I'm not letting you die. "

B/n " ... Let's go the roof bro. "

Y/n then picked up B/n and went to the roof they both sat on the edge and looked in the distance.

B/n " I didn't know you long but I'm proud that I can call you brother. "

Y/n " Same. "

B/n " I just hope that we had more time ... here something to remember me by, [ B/n then impaled himself and took out a part of himself :

however it was black, grey and severely damaged ] It's the Hazard storage device I want you to have it

however it was black, grey and severely damaged ] It's the Hazard storage device I want you to have it. "

Y/n " [ took the device ] Thank you I'm gonna miss you brother. "

Y/n starts to cry and so does B/n.

B/n " I will as well you'll be a great hero. "

B/n's body then started to spark and then he fell off roof and while he was falling he exploded killing him leaving no trace of him left, Y/n looked down in horror seeing his brother die and then Y/n stood up. Y/n then went back to class 1-A and picked up his devices from his desk.

Bakugo " Y/n are you ok? "

Y/n just stayed silent and combined his devices and put them around his waist, Y/n then shook his full full bottle to the tank setting and folded in it halve. Y/n then placed it in his driver.

Belt and Trigger " Max Hazard on, Hazard Driver. Tank and Tank Gata gata gotton! Zuttan zutan! "

Y/n started to crank his driver.

Belt and Trigger " Are you ready?! "

Y/n just stayed silent and his tank tank armor formed around him.