Chapter 2

It was the next day and all of Class 1-A were in their classroom.

Aizawa " Where's Y/n? "

Bakugo " He's still looking for that thing he needs. "

Aizawa " He needs to be here. "

Bakugo " I got it you know I was at Arkham Asylum and Arkham city never even saw Batman not once guess I'm just lucky. "

Momo " What was that supposed to do? "

Bakugo then points to the door and everyone sees Y/n stood there while using his Hazard energy to make a dark aura around him.

Y/n " ... I'm vengeance. "

Y/n then ran at Bakugo and went to drop kick him but while he was in the air Aizawa restrained him with his scarf.

Bakugo " Works every time. "

Y/n's aura then disappeared and he looked at Bakugo.

Y/n " Why have you summoned me? "

Aizawa " I need to talk with you. "

Y/n got out of Aizawa's scarf and stood up.

Y/n " What about? "

Aizawa " Nezu wants you to check in every morning about your progress with finding whatever you are finding so what have you found? "

Y/n " Well me and Mei are looking for a metal we can use currently we have a program searching for ones that can handle the Hazard energy and well go from there. "

Bakugo " [ sigh ] For being the smartest person when it comes to Hazard energy you're currently being a fucking dumbass. "

Y/n " What the fuck, [ walks to Bakugo and slams his hands on his desk ] did you say to me bitch? "

Bakugo " Do you still have that bracelet your mom gave you. "

Y/n then took it out his pocket :

Y/n " Yeah what about it? "

Bakugo " Tell me what is her quirk? "

Y/n " She can bless things. "

After a couple seconds of silence Y/n then looked at the bracelet and back at Bakugo, Y/n then put it on his neck to see it shinning he moved it away and put it on Bakugo's. Y/n took it back and put some Hazard energy into it and he saw that it didn't even affect it.

Y/n " Fuck you. Mei cancel the search! "

Mei then ran in the room.

Mei " You found it? "

Y/n " Yeah well not as much the metal but the blessing my mother put on it. "

Mei " ... I feel dumb. "

Y/n " You're telling me now then we can finally start to make the full bottle. "

??? " Rabbit! "