Chapter 5

Y/n had gotten B/n into UA 's support course and B/n enjoyed it making new devices and being his own person, Y/n was now in the Class 1-a class room with his classmates looking at the offers they got. Y/n had gotten some but not as much as Bakugo and Todoroki.

Bakugo " Why did I get less then Todoroki I was second?! "

Sero " They probably didn't like how you needed to be chained up. "

Bakugo " If they were scared they are weak! "

Mina " But why did Y/n get less then both Todoroki and Bakugo? "

Y/n " It's probably because of the scientists and my parents, also my power is very dangerous if not kept in check. "

Y/n looked a stack of papers of the heroes that offered Y/n to intern with them to see many famous heroes, skilled heroes, low tier heroes and then one that was surprised him it was Mirko.

Y/n " Why did she put an offer through? "

Izuku " Who? "

Y/n " Mirko. "

As soon as Y/n said that all of his classmates surrounded him.

Jirou " You got one from Mirko. "

Todoroki " She's the number five hero. "

Shoji " Are you gonna intern with her? "

Y/n " I might but I don't know why she would send an application to me. "

Bakugo " Probably that new Rabbit and Rabbit form. "

Y/n " Hmm. "

Time skip

Aizawa " Now for the internships you will need to decide your hero names but be careful If you make a mistake here then ... "

Midnight " [ walks into the class room ] You'll have hell to pay later. "

Aizawa " Midnight here is gonna help you decide on an appropriate name. "

Midnight " [ passes a whiteboard and pen to the people in the front row ] After you have wrote an idea of a hero name come to the front and share it. "

Y/n * That'll take some balls. *

Just then Mei walked in with a box with Hazard energy in it.

Mei " Y/n I'm done with it now. "

Y/n " Oh cool find anything new? "

Mei " Not really no. "

Y/n then walked up and took the box then sat back down in his seat.

Y/n " [ deep sigh ] This is gonna be unpleasant. "

Y/n opened the box and the Hazard then started to seep into Y/n's mouth and his eyes, eventually it stopped and Y/n then fell forward slamming his head on the desk.

Midnight " You ok? "

Mei " Y/n? "

Y/n then shot his head up and started to cough.

Y/n " Oh that's that good shit. "

Aizawa " You good? "

Y/n " Yeah just give me a minute, wow that was good thanks Mei. "

Mei " It's alright. "

Mei then leaves and Y/n then wrote down an idea for his hero name Y/n then presented his name.

Y/n " The dangerous hero Hazard. "

Midnight " Hmm I'll allow it. "

Y/n then walked back and sat down in his seat.