A room came full of papers; all filled with curvy lines. Stig lighted up the Flares around the place and saw how massive the files were with nothing but papers. These are readings of brain! she said. 

How do you know? 

Keral had said his master used to work over brain field! Neuroscience. This is an advance technology! I have never encountered such devices! 

Kera saw the labels named Serum and there was a one file where it was written Master serum and when it was opened it had a small space as if there was a small bottle to fit in, yet it wasn't there. There were three of those and all gone. We are taking the readings with us! Maybe Keral can help. 

At time when Kera and Stig were getting the pieces around Jack and Keral found their third cell of the base. Again nothing! Only empty bottles said Keral. Jack sighed thinking so they were making something to fill these bottles! maybe the serum! but why that huge amount of serum was needed? for what? 

Stig!!! look at this said Kera. It was a locked box. Kera had thought that the key her father gave would help but it was too small for it. Stig opened the box with metal pin, and they found a picture. In that big box, it had nothing but a picture. 

It's a flower! 

A flower? questioned Stig

It has something written on it in codes but it's not a complete code!!

What you mean? 

It means Jack and Keral has the piece. This is it!!! Separate information, two bases one code! said Kera is joy and started to pack things to get out of the base though suddenly her face was full of frustration looking at the watch which wasn't working. The father gives the son whole kingdom and daughter, a broken watch! how amusing ritual, it has been! said Stig on the way out to the base. 

Stig took the watch looking at it carefully he laughed 'of course it doesn't work.'

What you mean? 

It doesn't have a quartz!

Quartz???

Every watch around the world is operated by this piece of stone. It's look like a tuning fork which vibrates when some energy is passed through it. The question is why would he give you a broken watch? 

That's the question Stig! everything around me is all about questions. Why would that man whom I never talked to, in the end would be a 'Piece of Time'? 

He could have given you a compass! you know maybe it would have helped you during investigation to find a route in these alleys as he was connected to the General. That key is also mysterious around your neck! 

Kera stopped for a moment surprised looking at Stig she asked, 'How did you know he was connected to my father?'

Oh c'mon! you people keep talking about it! encountered Stig but suddenly Kera started to feel suffocated. She tightened her grip over her neck not to protect the key but feeling she couldn't breathe. Stig took out a cloth; wetting it he put it over his face. 

You were slow to catch on! 

Kera didn't know what to do. She couldn't breathe a scent but the worse was she won't be able to signal anyone for the traitor. Her eyes started to black out, it felt she was falling in dream void. 

Wake up from dream! a voice came again and again and then again it faded as Kera gained consciousness tied to a chair. She knew she was by the military base because of the dead and rotten scent and blood spats around. It was one of the cells which were used to keep weapons though it was empty yet full of chemicals and beds with hospital glucose stands.