36

ineedaeri ready set go 🚘

bibi meeting the in laws ♥️

Haeri was both excited and nervous to meet Woozi's parents for the first time. Her heart was racing through out the drive.

She had heard so much about them from Woozi and all the members, they were trying to ease her mind but it made it worse. Haeri feels like this is a big step on their relationship and she wanted to see Woozi happy.

She made sure to look good but not to fancy, she wanted to make a good impression on them.

"No need to be that nervous babe.... Breathe" he place a hand on her thigh " I talked about you, the boys too. They love you already"

"But if they don't. They don't know me" she looked at him

"Breathe" he squeezed her hand "I love you that's what matters the most"

"I think I'm gonna throw up" he laughed

"What could possibly gone wrong?"

"Everything!"

He grabbed his phone and put some music trying to calm her down.

At his doorstep, Haeri heart was beating like crazy, even Woozi could hear it.

"Breathe" he kissed her head as he rang

"Hi.... my good she's beautiful" his mom said "come here!!!! She's gorgeous"

"Hello" Haeri said

"Oh the meat can't burn" his dad appeared " son come help me. Haeri sorry but meat duty is urgent" Haeri laughed nodding

She felt a wave of relief and gratitude for their welcoming demeanor.

"Boys will be boys.... Come here honey, I'll make you some tea while we wait for the food"

In the living room, Haeri was sitting down her knees squeeze together as she didn't know how to act.

"Relax" his mom smiled "tell me how you met each other.... He never told me"

"In a restaurant, I forgot my wallet and Hoon paid for me"

"Flexing his money" she shook her head "at least he found a girlfriend"

"He was really sweet and then destiny happened"

"Jihoon sweet? Ok he really liked you"

"Mom.... Don't scare her" Woozi said entering the room

"No, I'm just getting to know her...."

As they sat for lunch, Haeri felt nervousness looking at his parents. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Thank you for inviting me for lunch"

"Please, after hours of hearing Hoshi speaking about you I needed to meet you"

"Hoshi? He talk about me?"

"Babe you're almost his favorite person" Woozi said

"Almost?"

"The first is your best friend"

"He's dating?!" His mom gasped "that boy didn't told me anything!"

"He's not dating but he has a major crush"

After dinner, Woozi mom thought it was a good idea show some albums photos. She was eager to show the old family photos to Haeri while they were enjoying some coffee and some Tteok.

"You looked so cute" Haeri said laughing "this is so precious, can you send it to me?"

"Of course, here put your number"

"I'm gonna regret this" Woozi said leaning his head onto Haeri shoulder.

After some hours, Woozi and Haeri decided to head back to her place for the night.

The moment Haeri sat on the couch she felt she could finally breathe.

"See, it was not hard and they loved you. My mom sent me a text asking if you liked the food"

"I love it Hoon. Your parents really love you and care for you. Moving out to here for you"

"It's a good thing. In the future we'll have a ton of babysitters"

"I don't wanna abuse of their goodwill"

"Babe, you stress to much" he kissed her nose " wanna eat something before going to bed?"

"Yeah but you won't be cooking"

"I was gonna order in...." He pouted

"I'll cook, just sit here and look pretty" she said smiling

"Wow my favorite task" he rolled his eyes

Everyone loves 🦖

Dk
Woozi where are you?

Jun
He disappeared the whole day

Hoshi
I miss you

Woozi
You miss Haeri

Hoshi
Not a lie

Scoups
Where were you?

Woozi
My parents house

Jeonghan
Wow
How it went?

I think they liked me

Wonwoo
That's good

Vernon
I bet you were nervous

Woozi
She was shaking
It's was pretty adorable

Dino
He's in love

Wait for you turn

Jeonghan
He's still a child

Joshua
Are you sleeping there?

My house

Woozi
Hoshi has the room for himself

Jun
He's missing you

Minghao
When you're back your bed will be full of tigers plushies

Scoups
Don't give him ideas

"Hoon! It's ready" Haeri called him to eat