23

Jihoon 🍜 💕

Babe are you here?
The boys are waiting for you for lunch

I'm with Bitna

And then your coming here?

No

Why?
She can come too

I'm not going Hoon

What's wrong?

Nothing
We'll talk later

Ok

"You scared me in the phone"Bitna said sitting on her couch "is wonshik fine?"

Haeri started crying bringing her head on her knees.

"Hey what's wrong? Did his mom died?"

"NO...." Haeri said "she's fine, it's that....you're gonna hate me" Haeri said looking at her

"He kissed you didn't he? That jerk kissed me and kissed you" Bitna got up slamming her phone against the wall "I'm really stupid, I'm always the second choice! How could I think he would move on from you. I was just a kiss"

"Bitna..."

"No, you may not be at fault but I can't be here" She shook her head and left

Haeri continue sobbing, she knew she would be  hurt but she herself was feeling so many things at the same time. She didn't want to say anything to Woozi but she needs to tell him. He deserves to know.

She decided to go to the boys dorms and face him. Going in she saw heard Wonwoo and Scoups going at a game like their life's depended on it.

"Haeri!" Minghao said coming out of the kitchen "are you hungry?" the girl shook her head "are you ok? You look like you've been crying"

"Sorry.... Where's Hoon?"

"Bedroom" he smiled understanding that something was up

She knocked on the door, but no one answer so she opened either way. Woozi was with his headphones on while Hoshi was sleeping.

"You said you were with Bitna" he said taking his headphones and hugged her "what's wrong? Your eyes are red, who I have to give a punch or two?" He cupped her cheek. His touch made her breakdown again "hey hey" he hugged her tightly resting his chin on her head "let's go to another room and talk, most of them are out today"

He grabbed her hand and passing by the kitchen Minghao gave Haeri some honey water and nodded at Woozi.

They entered a empty room and Haeri sat on one of the beds.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"I didn't mean it Hoon, I didn't want it... and now Bitna is pissed and I'm afraid you're gonna leave me too"

"Babe why would I leave you when you're the best thing that happened to me?"

"Don't say that" she started crying even more "you'll be mad"

"If Bitna is upset I have a vague idea of what happened... tell me babe please"

"I was helping him with his mom and I don't know.... He thought we had a moment and kissed me"

"Still not mad at you" he kissed her forehead

"I slapped him and we fought"

"Definitely not mad at you" he kissed her nose

"And the worse is that he kissed Bitna right before we went to Jeju. So when I told her she said she didn't wanna see me"

"He's such a jerk." Woozi said rolling his eyes "see? Was it hard telling me about it?"

"You're not mad?" She looked at him " I feel like I cheated on you, I didn't kiss him back but...ugh I'm even sick if I think about it"

"Oh I'm mad at him, I'm seeing red right now. But you need me to stay normal so I'm controlling myself. And about Bitna... just give her some time"

"What if she hates me?"

"She won't. He was the idiot who kissed her and then kissed you"

"I don't know what to do" she hugged his waist

"Do you wanna sleep here or I go to your place?" He asked her "no funny business just to be there for you"

"I would like that" she kissed him as he wiped her tears

From now where the door opened and Seungkwan entered with Hoshi and Wonshik.

"I didn't know you were her-" Seungkwan got cut of by Woozi punching his friend "Ya! Why you did that?"

Everyone loves 🦖

Scoups
What the fuck just happened?

Wonwoo
Why you punched him?

Seungkwan
He's my friend
Are you for real?

Hoshi
What he did to Haeri ?

Minghao
Is she ok?

Jun
Wait isn't he her friend?

Jeonghan
Woozi!!!

He's driving
Everything is ok
Sorry

Mingyu
I leave the house for a bit and a war happens

Woozi
Seungkwan if your friends lips get close to Haeri again I'll break more than his nose

He's not driving now

Scoups
He what?!

Hoshi
Haeri are you ok?

I'm fine