12

ineedaeri late nights 💫 🌸

User1 so cute

User2 🥰

User3 oh that's so beautiful

Still walking Woozi was curious about her mood in the start of the date.

"Haeri... why were you sad when you arrived?"

"Nothing important"

"I want to know even if it's something small"

"I had a fight with Wonshik"

"Why?"

"Things are strange with us and Bitna. She went on a date with him, but she was sad because she thought he liked me" she looked at Woozi to see his reaction but he was still calmly hearing " I didn't notice that, ever! Today he told me to not come to you and we had a argument and he said he liked me"

"I was expecting that" he said still holding her hand " it's obvious he likes you"

"How come I never noticed?"

"Because you assume the flirting was with all girls and you assumed he was your best friend. I don't blame you for that, just don't lead him on"

"I didn't! I said straight away that he and I are just friends. But I'm afraid of losing him as a friend...." She stoped walking " did I do the right thing? Or should've I stayed with him and talk"

"No, what could you do more? You said what you had on your mind. If you'd stayed he'll just made you feel guilty and you wouldn't be here"

"What should I do?"

"Wanna come to my dorms? I'll bring you home later. Just clear you head before going home" he cupped her cheeks "your choice"

"Meet all seventeen?" He nodded " I don't think I can handle that Jihoon" she said making him giggle "next time?"

"They're chaotic but they're good people" he kissed her "you're gonna liked them"

"Oh... can I tell Bitna?"

"About us" he smirk " yes you can. And you can say to Wonshik if that helps"

"Now you're just marking your territory" she smiled taking his hands away "someone can see us"

"No ones here" he said grabbing her wrist and pulled her in "just another kiss before we go home"

"Be careful or I might say you're addicted" she said wrapping her arms around him

"Babe I'm addictive from the first moment I saw you" he said making her blush

Everyone loves 🦖

Hoshi
Woozi are you still out?

Woozi
What do you need?

Minghao
We're rehearsing, can you bring us some food?

Woozi
Sure
I'm on my way

Woozi entered the rehearsal with food and like he was a good, Dino took the bags and started eating.

"What were you doing out at this time?" Minghao asked

"Date" he said

"Haeri?" Hoshi asked "tell me you told her your feelings"

"I did" all of them gasped

"And?" Dino asked

"I'm going home" he smiled and waved while leaving

"Yah!!!!!!" They all screamed but it was too late

Next morning, Haeri got up and noticed that Wonshik was out already. She wanted to talked to him but he's ignoring her.

She's going to eat breakfast with Bitna and she's excited to tell her about the night before.

"Good morning" Bitna said "so how's the date?"

"Out of the market" Haeri smiled "we're dating"

Bitna hugged her in the middle of the coffee making people looking at them "I'm so happy for you! You two are the cutest"

"Unfortunately not everyone feels like this.... You were right, Wonshik and me fight yesterday"

"Did that idiot finally confess?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry Bitna"

"Babe I'm not mad at you. Never" she smiled at her comforting her

Jihoon  🍜

Good morning beautiful

Good morning
Did you get home late?

No
After bring them food I went straight away to my bed

Did you tell them?
What did they said?

No
I'm waiting for you to meet them

Can't I meet them separately ?
I'm nervous 😬

They'll like you
And they already were upset with me for introducing Hoshi first

Oh
So when do I meet them?

So you have time tomorrow?
Dinner?

Sure

Have you talked with Wonshik?

He's ignoring me
He left home even before I woke up

He'll come around

I hope you right
I feel horrible for rejecting him

You did what you had to
Just talk to him

I'll try