Chapter 20- Avery and the Mafia War.

Author's POV:

Rossi Mansion,

A loud slap echoed through the living room followed by one more.

"How dare you call my daughter and your little sister an orphan , are we all dead for you to call her an orphan?" yelled Adrianna after slapping both her sons right across the left cheek.

"We were emotionally stressed so couldn't control our words . Sorry mother" Xavier said looking down trying to diffuse the situation but next second there was a sound of someone pulling the trigger.

Alessio and Theodore was pointing their gun towards their brothers though they wouldn't shoot still to express the level of their anger they took their guns out in impulse.

Xavier and Xander looked bewildered.

"So can we shoot you guys as we are in an emotional mess now losing our little sister again due to ur stupidity. You are looking at us like we are crazy for pulling the triggers now. Then what are you guys for calling our sister an orphan. Do you even understand the depth of the words you spoke Xander brother. Wishing someone to vanish is equal to wishing someone to be dead." Alessio said raising his voice at his elder brothers.

Hearing this, all of them stiffened. Xanders eyes welled up with tears and Xavier again bowed his head down in shame.

Next second the lights of the living room went off and all turned towards Leonardo who was too silent, but his dark aura spoke more than what his words can express. The television beside Xander cracked little more making the twins flinch.

Lorenzo and Alessandro stood stone cold raditing their usual stance of darkness.

Now they were thinking a way to earn Avery's trust and how to make her agree to stay here. Unfortunately they used their mafia way of locking her up to think of an idea without knowing the fire of freedom burning in her soul.

"Sir it seems Miss Avery jumped out of the room window according to the cctv photages of her carrying her things and going out through the back gate." Trevor one of the trusted man of Lorenzo said feeling something was wrong.

Rossi's were too calm hearing this cause they know Avery has gone to her hostel but didn't expect her to go such an extent of risking herself by escaping through the window.

They suddenly had a proud smile on their faces thinking about their rebellious mafia princess .

Seeing their faces Trevor was almost sure that Rossi's were crazy.

"Sir we also found the man who chased Avery the previous day. He is Rico Moretti from Spanish mafia and it seems Avery wasn't the target instead he came there for another mission and also killed one of the man. According to the information Avery witnessed the murder. It also seems like he sent people to search for Miss Avery and they have found her identity" Trevor said making Rossi's angry and anxious.

"It's time for us to safeguard her. Once the truth that Avery is the Italian Mafia princess goes out there will be a Mafia War taking place for her. Only thing is they will not be able to kill her cause that will mark the destruction of their Mafia but there are worse things than death. I believe that with our protection and her power she will be safe but danger will always follow our little princess like a shadow" Leonardo said coldly

"She is the only solution for all the Mafia families like Spanish, Russian, American, Indian and other families including even our Italian Mafia to attain the upper hand and power. This will be revealed in the Mafia ball within few months and we should be very careful." Leonardo said making all his sons stunned.

"How is Avery the solution dad?" Theodore asked.

"You will know more when your grandparents visit us two weeks later. Even I am not aware of the full detail. Tomorrow my bestfriend James and his family is coming to meet Avery. Don't allow his son Andro near Avery for any cause that scum is a pervert unlike his father."
Leonardo replied.

"Dad if his daughter Brianna doesn't behave properly with Avery I am gonna shoot straight in her head. She is extremely loud and doesn't have the common sense of an 18 year old girl. Last time she was all over Xander brother even after brother yelling and chasing her away. Its disgusting to watch." Theodore said with a frown in his face.

Avery's POV:

Evening when I was searching for a job I saw someone following me with gun discretely. When I turned back it was none other than the 'gun man'

I deliberately walked into the crowded street and escaped from their.

Now I was sure that going to hostel is not safe. I have a feeling that he knows where I live.

Still I went to hostel after misleading the 'gun man'. I processed the photo I took of him the previous time. I got that his name is Rico Moretti and that he was the owner of a Z tech company in Spain but what is he doing here in Italy and I am sure he is doing something illegal but I wont get much info only with his photo. Only his legal activities will be accessible for now.

If it was a wattpad story I would have guessed that he is in Spanish mafia but unfortunately I am not lucky enough to get involved with them. My life is pretty boring my family dont even have a mafia background.

Little did I know that they are the head of the whole Italian mafia clan.

Someone knocked on my door and I checked through the key hole of the door and saw Alessio standing. Sighing I opened the door knowing that I am in a total mess...

But I didnt know that there is a storm waiting to take me along with it.
**************************************

Vote and Comment :- for further updates

Update Schedule: Wednesday
Sunday

**************************************