Chapter 5 : 'Hard wall' fights for the Little Girl

Theo's POV :

I was watching the new girl for few days I am sure she must have felt it (as creepy as it sounds) and I started thinking her as my sister even if she is not our little Aves, I can't help but feel protective.

I still can't understand why she has not yet confronted me and it makes her dangerous or more crooked in mind cause if she was an innocent she would have showed her uncomfortable feeling in her face due to my stare or she would have asked me directly. Its like she is waiting for me to approach her on why I am watching her.

Anyways It was evening and I was going to boys locker to change from my practice clothes as practice was over early today. Suddenly someone talking caught my attention and when I peaked out on checking who was in my nearby locker and saw Brian and his little minion talking about the little girl I think cause she was the only new admission this academic year , I was so engrossed in watching her that me being a dumbhead didn't catch her name.

"The scholarship girl you know the brainy one , she seems to be off, like there is something she is hiding and I want to find it cause she has been showing too much attitude" Brian said to his minion I think his name is Noah

"What did she do to you bro?" Noah asked to Brian , who seemed to be interested in knowing about a girl tho he was more of fling keeping guy

"She is extremely beautiful and interesting cause she didn't seem to notice anybody in her class except her textbooks. I was sitting near her for botany class and she didn't turn to my side though I am sure she knew that I was looking at her and when I tried to talk to her after the class she ignored me or moreover didn't even acknowledge my existence. The whole day she didn't speak to any one except that nerd Maria and the grumpy Claire. So if I get to know her secret it was easy to blackmail her and break her physically and emotionally that she can't even find a single piece of her shattered self" Brian said proudly

I don't know what happened to me but the next second Brian was on the floor with a broken nose and a bleeding face. All I saw was red when he said about her and moreover this fucker have the audacity to try break her. First let me see whether he can stand properly after me kicking his pathetic ass.

I was kicking his stomach and for my satisfaction he was screaming and coughing blood. For my bad luck After few minutes principle Mr.Harris came as his minion Noah informed him about the fight. I wanted to break few more of his ribs too but better luck next time.

"Theodore Rossi I know your father is also a part of the school management but it doesn't give you any right to show your continuous violence on your schoolmates . Come to my office asap. I will inform your parents too I want to make a final decision today" yelled the Principle.

I wanted to laugh cause it was the usual dose of screaming I am getting from him and this time I don't even feel guilty instead I feel sad for not breaking him completely that he can't even pick up his own bone scattered there. He shouldnt be speaking about breaking the little girl or any girl.

In Rossi Mansion ,

"Enzo I am seriously concerned about Theodore he has been constantly picking fights, today principle informed about the worst fight he had done so far. But I think there is something more in this fight cause never have I ever heard about his fight to be sending someone to hospital with serious injuries it was usually like two or three broken ribs and nose. Today it seems the student coughed blood.Anway u come with me to meet the principle to see what exactly the boy did" Leo said with his hand rubbing his forehead

"Dad I do have a feeling that he did it for a reason but if by chance it was of no reason we will have to discipline him cause next year he has to join our business as it is his dream to work beside us" Enzo said seriously

Enzo and Leo along with James went to School to meet Principle.

In St.Louis School,

Theo's POV :

I am waiting for my parents more than half an hour and I am feeling sleepy and I even almost fell asleep while standing but this principle yelled at me.

Beside me Noah is standing with fear eventhough I didn't say him anything or maybe because I gave him a look that told ' Don't dare lie infront of them or else it would be ur end'.

I am sure today I would be grounded for the stunt I pulled but I am damn proud to do it again. If it was my little Aves Brian would have been in hell by now , indeed he should be thankful that he just coughed blood if i had time he would have coughed even his lungs and other vital parts out.

Soon my Dad and Enzo brother arrived and the atmosphere in the principles cabin became dark and I saw sweat forming in Noah's and princi's forehand and I was badly controlling my laugh seeing Noah gulp.

I regained my posture due to the looks or more over glares given by dad and Enzo bro.

"So Mr.Harris can u say the issue on which u called" Dad asked

"Of course Mr.Rossi , Theodore have as usual picked up a fight with his schoolmate Brian and this was the far most worst fight . Brian had six broken ribs, several bruises on his stomach , broken jaw and a bleeding nose and is in serious treatment. Can u please tell me how to punish your son for this violence, cause in this week its his second fight the previous one was during the football match but that was atleast sports fight where both the teams were responsible but this"Mr.Harris said

Only after hearing that i felt satisfied cause i was seriously worried that he didnt have much broken ribs but now i am happy and without my knowledge i was grinning earning a glare from all including the scardy cat Noah for which i glared back and he cowered.

"Theodore can i know the exact reason for the fight" Enzo who was silent for long asked in the deadly calm tone making me double gulp and Noah was about to faint from the dark vibe coming off him.

"What is the use of knowing now..." Mr.Harris tried to interrupt me but became silent after earning a glare from my lovely Enzo brother

"Actually when i was in boys locker i heard Brian and his idiot minion Noah speaking inappropriately about the new junior scholarship girl moreover they were planning to blackmail her and hurt her physically just because she did a good deedby ignoring the dumbhead Brian in class.When i warned them to not do it Brian tried to physically harm me so as a defense i had to beat him up" I know i will get a suspension or detention atleast so i decided to lie a bit in the last, cause the serious injuries Brian got can't be justified rationally but as a brother real or not it is fully justified and i am proud of myself.

I saw a proud look on Dad and Enzo. Then princi was glaring at Noah who was sweating profusely.

Then came the most awaited question from my Dad "Who is the new scholarship girl?"

**************************************

Vote and Comment :- for further updates

Update Schedule:  Wednesday
                                   Sunday

**************************************