Chaper 10 : Avery Meet Rossi's - (Cafe)

Leonardo Rossi's (Avery's father)POV :

When James informed that Avery was looking at a job notice in Paradise Cafe . I was proud that she knew the importance of money and had the mind to work for it. At the same time I was sad that when her parents and her brothers lived a luxurious life she is studying as well as doing job for survival.

So to reduce her working load and to maintain her schedule flexibility I decided to buy the cafe.

Today me and my sons are going there in the name of looking out how its working. I am waiting to hear the voice of our little princess.

Avery's POV:

Nowadays i get less stares and I am really happy about it .

Today its my first day of work . This cafe's working schedule is very different from normal , for school students it is from 5 to 8 pm that is only three hours of our choice at evening and i even get double the salary of previous one . Maybe I am being weird and here in Italy it is normal.

After I reached there , I got uniform and they asked me to change into it in the nearby room which is for lady staffs.

After entering the room, out of habit I checked for any hidden cameras because nowaday these kind of cases are increasing. I changed into the uniform and it was comfortable one. It was kind of formal pants and a full sleeve white shirt with sleaveless over coat.

After i exited the room and came to the counter . I felt a shift in the energy emitting from the cafe it turned dark and somewhat gloomy . That is when I noticed there was a group of 7 men sitting in the cafe, 3 was facing the counter and other 3 men were opposite them one was in the rightside of the table like the head of the family or company, thats when i noticed the two facing the counter is the 'hard wall' and the 'big guy'.

Probably it is a family meet cause both the brothers are there . The issue is why they are in the exact cafe I am working because the two seniors of mine has taken a sudden interest in knowing and observing me. I dont think this is a coincidence.

I was given the task of taking their order. As i approached their table I had a neutral face. Once I reached there I took my notepad out. "Sir May I know your orders please" I asked professionally .

"Sorella can u recommend anything special for us from here" a soft tone yet stern voice made me look towards the source of sound.
I was shocked due to the sudden endearment 'Sorella' . I didn't know how to react as no one has ever called me that but I was more shocked seeing the person. I was looking into a mirror cause there sat a elderly male version of mine at his late twenties . His aura was cold , dark , powerful but safe for me maybe cause of the word he used to call me.

I was too shocked to see my replica that I stood there like a stone but fortunately a bell rang from the main door indicating a new customer has come making me recover from the shock.

"There is a blueberry cheesecake which is limited in number and is available only for an hour or two cause it gets sold fastly than everything else . Since you all came early its there can i bring that?" I said as if he didn't gave me a mini heart attack a minute ago.

"Yes and a cup of coffee for all" came a calm before storm voice.
His aura was mysterious and gloomy filled with darkness. He looked younger than the first one but elder than big guy and hard wall also other two sitting there looking at me coldly.

Then I noticed , there sat an elderly man, their father I guess but I can't trust my judgment cause being an orphan even I looked like his daughter according to facial features. I know my delusionality is out of the world after reaching Italy.

But my heart stopped a minute when I noticed his 'Ruby eyes'. I stood there like I got electrified and dropped my notepad .

I said a small sorry and took the notepad from the floor. I controlled myself and walked out of there and said their orders to the staff and went to the next table to ask their order to avoid any kind of suspicion. I could feel a lot of stares from their table moreover all the stares from their table.

I was sure of one thing that is , I am most probably related to them 'by blood'. (Genetics)

I came to a lot of conclusions for my theories of various situations I came across in Italy after seeing the man with 'Ruby Red Eyes' today.

I am unable to accept the fact that I have blood relations with them or moreover I am unable to accept that I may have to consider them as a family eventhough i dont know them or cause I have one in Sunshine....

**************************************

Vote and Comment :- for further updates

Update Schedule:  Wednesday
                                   Sunday

**************************************