Chapter 4 - Puzzling Stares

In Rossi Mansion ,

Author's POV :

"Why are the boys not back from school"asked Adrianna to Leo who was busy reading some documents.

    "Theo have practice and Alessio would come along with him" saying this Leo stood up and went to his cabin for work at home policy .

      'Workaholism might be a family disease' thought Adrianna seeing her husband walking away and her son still engrossed in work

Xander and Xavier was busy in dealing some shipments.

Soon the boys reached home and at night everyone joined the table for dinner.

Theo's POV :

     The little girl was still lurking in my mind. I don't know or  may be due to the shock of seeing the replica of someone very close to me.

       So I decided to ask about it to my parents since my father and Enzo brother know about what happens in my school in and out and I still don't know how they manage to do it .Mafia ways maybe.

         When everyone was seated for dinner.I decided to speak up,

       "Enzo brother I met one junior girl today and she looked exactly like you , I wanted to ask whether anyone of our close relatives daughter is studying there?"

      For a second I saw everyone become still in their seat but regained their composure but the only expressionless and unsurprised faces were of dad and Enzo bro. And I am sure I did still see a flash of something unfamiliar in their eyes.

        " What is her eye colour?" was the first question my father asked.

     I understood why they asked that and that realisation gave me a pang of hurt in my heart and a lump formed in my throat making it hard for me to revert my tears that are threatening to spill out.I was never good with hiding  my emotion infront of my family or any closed one.

"No" I said quietly and further no discussion was done and I didn't speak much too.But still I had a ray of hope remembering the little girl I saw today. My little Aves would be of same age right?!Thinking that I realised we missed a large part of her life and the tears that threatened made their way down my cheek...

Lorenzo's POV:

No man was perfect .Even if anyone is , I am not. I am selfish , ruthless and cold for a reason. I am selfless only to my family and especially our Mafia Princess above all to my little Aves our little princess who has the power to decide what happens each and every second in Italy.Alas!Only if our fate favoured us.

She was definitely a lucky charm cause after her entry in our life we came across many success and happy events personally and professionally.

I was the first one after my father to hold my little Aves , she had a serene smile even without her knowing and the whole area had lit up with it , making our hearts filled and eyes tearing up with happiness. She was smart for her age I could sense even it at my young age and especially when she was about to become 3. But before i could figure it out some fucker to her away from us.I have seen my younger brothers growing up but something about my little bundle of joy stood out from others. Her eyes made her unique too cause after our father the only person in the history of Mafia world to get a Ruby Red Eyes was Avery.

Its better if i dont get the abducter cause if i get him in my hands once he is gonna ask himself for death , his death will  mark a top spot in the horrendous history of tortural death in Mafia world  .

When today Theo said about the girl, i really wished it was our little ruby but when he said no my heart shattered as a little hope that woke in me also broke into pieces like always.

Once we get our Ruby , No One I mean no one will come near to harm her and I will make sure she stays this time.

Before i could realise i threw a vase to the wall making it break into pieces but that was still less than how my heart shattered every time i thought about our little ruby.

Avery's POV:

As the class over , i returned back to my hostel room and fortunately i got two friends from my physics and chemistry class Maria and Claire.

They also said that they would give me a tour to the nearby places as i am new . I didnt say anything about my past or orphanage cause i hate discussing anything personal about myself and others cause its said to be personal for a reason. After their tour i can fend myself a part time job too, cause i feel its good to be independent and do things with our own money cause only then we will know its value and respect it.

Still i can't get over the hard wall i mean theodore cause the look of confusion in his eyes did say something painful but i couldnt decipher it properly,  like one piece was missing from my puzzle.

Few days passed by and the staring has reduced in number but one particular stare this past few days did give me a weird feeling like someone is trying to find the missing piece of puzzle and its the same one i am trying to find.Its none other than Theodore the senior. I dont know whats the exact issue with him.I feel like soon we both will have a talk cause as each day passes i can get the vibe of his impatience and the duration him staring me is increasing.

I also found one more boy beside him staring me the previous day from school play ground with a smirk in his face but i can say that it was his normal expression and something else was going on in his head.I am definitely gonna have a long journey out here.

I have decided to hide my eyes cause as i am still new here and there is a kind of constant attention on me. When i become familiar with this place i will change it and use glasses and then with time make my Ruby red eyes visible.

I feel like tomorrow it's gonna be eventful but little did I know that a hurricane is waiting for me.

**************************************

Vote and Comment :- for further updates

Update Schedule:
                                Wednesday
                                Sunday

**************************************