Chapter 9 - Lorenzo's little ruby

In Russo Mansion

Author's POV :

Leonardo's cabin in the mansion,

"Details Alessio " Leo asked as Alessio , Theo and Enzo got seated

"She's using lens I saw her eye lens shaking revealing her red eyes little bit while she turned to talk to me infront of the school notice board. I think this is enough to confirm she's our princess or else if we want anymore proof it would be like we are too dumb to be in mafia. Only logical think is to do DNA test that also if Avery has any doubt"said Alessio with a hint of desperation to bring Avery home.

"What if she says she doesn't want DNA test and she might even be a dopplehanger. As mentioned she is from an orphanage she even can accept us for money." Xander who heard all their conversation shouted

"I too agree with Xander " said Xavier

Though both were out for business. Theodore bluffed about the events happened here due to excitement through phone.

"Enough Xander. You wouldn't be saying such things if u see her in person and you would definitely regret whatever you say, so you just shut the hell up "Dad yelled

But Lorenzo had a totally different thought and he was being too calm for the situation.

Xander and Xavier still were arguing against Theo , Alessio and Leo.

They looked at Enzo who was observing everything and stopped their argument.

"Xander and Xavier you two are grounded till Avery accepts and she herself asks me to undo your punishment. You two will not attend any missions , business meetings and shipments . Your credit cards will be frozen from this second till she decides. You both will have have access only to living room , your rooms respectively and kitchen. Not even television should be used.Thats final and if u disrespect her once more you are gonna regret opening your fucking mouths. Xander no more alcohol and smkoing too" Enzo said deadly cold in low voice.

Everyone gulped and sweat formed in their foreheads. Hearing this even Leonardo was stunned seeing his son Enzo's coldness and was even more concerned about their enemies who are a potential threat to little Aves. Lorenzo would definitely end their life horribly.

"if you guys don't accept her as ur sister It doesn't matter. She will always be my little sister and my life. She will be my number one priority so think before you fucking speak about her " he again spoke in his cold tone.

"She is the ITALIAN MAFIA PRINCESS , she will decide what should happen in business as well as in OUR HOME" after saying this Lorenzo left with tightened fist and clenched jaw .

Everyone stood with their jaw dropped seeing Enzo . He was always the composed one never speaking unless it's very much necessary.

Still Xander and Xavier couldn't accept the fact but they are too afraid for their life after hearing their eldest brother Lorenzo.

Avery's POV:

Today it was weird I don't know whether to feel happy or sad cause I didn't see 'hard wall' in school , watching me. Maybe 'big guy' said him that i know they were watching me.

Evening I entered the cafe for job interview and for my luck they gave me the job but the problem is they gave me the job without an interview after just hearing my name. When i asked about the interview they said that the cafe was sold to Rossi industries yesterday so they are in need of employees asap. I seriously felt something fishy and nearby this cafe only i saw the black car following me the previous day. I dont know why i connect all these random unrelated stuffs and think its related.

My instincts are going crazy i think but still I saw something flash in the eyes of the person who asked my name as only the question for giving me the job. It was a kind of fear and recognition. She didnt make eye contact after knowing my name.

Anyways I was very happy that i got the job and exited the cafe but suddenly I got goosebumps. I felt like someone is watching me . This time I was sure that the job I got is someone else's work. Anyway I wil join and find out whose work is this.
**************************************

Vote and Comment :- for further updates

Update Schedule:  Wednesday
                                   Sunday

**************************************