The Suffocating Scent Of Lust (Joe Biden x Donald Trump)

(cover creds to BigZTheWriter on Wattpad)

A/N

We're back ppls and the spirit of kinktober is still aflame (as it should be). This fic isn't politically correct in anyway obviously cuz why would it be? We both have no clue about anything with American politics or anything American really, so obvs don't be like pissed or anything bout this. 

All that stuff aside, this is our first fic from a request and is obviously dedicated to our requester, Chococat_Writerrr on ao3. Thanks for requesting we hope you like this one.

 Thanks for requesting we hope you like this one

P.S- I've never written an abo fic before and I think you can definitely tell.

•••

Biden's scent was intoxicating, frighteningly so.

Trump just couldn't get the sweet smell off his mind. It's like it lulled him into a deep sense of comfort and home. He hadn't felt that in a long time, which further pulled him in. Alongside with Biden's voice, the way they cowered when he carried himself, his blindingly beautiful physique. How could he resist the walking temptation that practically teased him every day?

Little did Trump know Biden felt the same way towards him. Probably even more so, as he desperately stroked his schlong at the thought of him. Eyes closed and whimpers falling off his lips as he longed for Trumps hands to be wrapped around him instead of his own. Biden longed to always have Trump's scent by his side, the strong but strangely comforting smell that clearly belonged to an alpha.

Sure they both knew that they shouldn't be thinking of the other it the way they were, but they just couldn't stop themselves. The two settled to admiring from afar, eyes lingering for just a little too long for it to just be considered friendly.

Alas, today was a new day that certainly couldn't break the rules on...right?

As Trump wandered through the barren, quiet halls of the white house, he stopped in his tracks once the familiar- but slightly different- scent overtook his nostrils. Biden. In heat.  Trump felt his inner alpha growling in hunger and impatience, blood rushed to his nether regions making the tent in his pants larger than it already was. Desperate to get his hands on Biden, Trumps picked up his pace as he speedily strolled through the empty hallway. Biden's scent practically leaked out of his office in strong waves, overtaking Trump with desire.

 Turning the door knob then locking it behind him, his eyes landed on the scene in front of him. Biden's clothes were dotted around the room, except his tie that hung loosely around his neck which was a dark pink with heat, as well as his face. He was a sight for sore eyes, desperately trying to get himself off, -but he just couldn't- whines and whimpers of frustration leaving his pink, kissable lips as he did so. His scent filled each and every corner of the room, slowly sending Trump into a dream like state at how delicious it was. Biden let out a whine once he noticed Trump hungrily staring at him.

"Mmm, a slutty, little omega desperate for a warm, thick magnum dong to fill them up?" Trump growled out, looming over Biden with a predatory gaze.

Biden whimpered and feebly nodded his head, craving Trump's length, fingers, tongue, anything. 

"Words, Joey" Trump smirked as Biden continued to squirm under his gaze.

"I do want you Trumpy~" Biden mewled.

Trump bent Biden over his table, unzipping his pants and shoving his icky sticky meat stick into Biden. A loud moan left Biden's lips at the deliciously full feeling of Trumps shaft filling him up. Stretching Biden's warm, tight hole as he jack-hammered his schlong into him repeatedly. Pulling out more moans and whimpers from Biden as the table's legs annoyingly screeched against the floor, Trump continued to rut inside him, the deafening sounds of their skin clapping as they meet, the craping of table legs and moans and groans of pleasure filled every corner of the room.

The pair both drew closer to their releases, the moans in the room growing louder and the clapping of skin against skin more frantic. Trump groaned at the feeling of Biden squeezing his ding-a-ling between his gummy walls. 

"F- fuck 'm gonna-" Biden moaned out, hands grasping the table.

Just as the words left his mouth, Trump pulled out, Biden juices coated his still rock hard meat stick. Biden whined as he tried to get himself back on Trump, but couldn't under his iron grip.

"Not just yet Joe~" Trump smirked to himself as he spoke, aligning himself with Biden before plunging back in again.

Trump thrusted harder and faster, the lewd sounds in the room growing louder as the two got at it like animals. Biden felt his inner omega's tail wagging and tongue lolling as Trump pulled on his tie, cutting off his air source as he thrusted into him with sheer force so strong he felt as his he was being split apart at the seams.

Not that long after, Biden once again squeezed around Trump as he gripped the table for dear life, his cheek resting against the cool surface, a drastic difference ti the heat and tears of pleasure that rolled down the rosy flesh.

"Mhm, milk my fucking schlong" Trump growled as he felt his inner alpha getting more and more out of control.

Biden was grasping at his orgasm that's just out of his reach as Trump thrusted into him a few more times, sending him into an explosion of pleasure. A loud moan came from Biden as Trump spilled his load into him with an animalistic groan. Although Trump wasn't plunging his length into him anymore, Biden still gripped at the table's edge, as if to keep him down on on earth. He came so hard he swore he could see stars. Panting softly as he rest his head on the table, Trump softly nipped at his pinkish neck, drawing out soft whimpers from Biden.

Maybe breaking a few rules from time to time isn't all that bad.

•••

A/N

Word count: 1279

Sup lil chickadees? It's Jamal here and goddamn, that was... something. This one was a kind of blast to the not so far past of out first fic The Sharpest Tool In The Shed. At least I feel like that cuz this one reminds me a lot of it. Hope you liked this one as much as we did cuz it is 4:41am on a Tuesday night (wish I could say Friday iykyk) and my ipad which I'm writing this on tight now is at 29% as I desperately try to muffle my laughs while I write this.

This was supposed to be posted on the 5th but we just got busy with homework and stuff but now we're back and ready to post again.

Also 1K READS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! To say we're surprised and happy would be a massive understatement. Like HOLY SHIT 1K PEOPLE READ OUR BOOK!!! Back a few months ago in like April or March I think when we first posted this we thought it wouldn't get over like 200 reads -neither did like anyone else- and here's are at 1k. Thanks to all of you loyal readers who come back every new chapter and like what we put out here, we hope you like this chapter and the ones to cum.

So once again, THANKS FOR THE BIG 1K!!! And thanks to AM, PTV, MCR and falling in reverse for helping us get the poeticness to write these chapters (like fr we owe it to you).

Remember kids, always fully cook your chicken and buckle your seat belt.

-Jamal Gripperton and Beezy Bee <3