A/N

Before y'all start readin this, we just want you to know that there are references to movies and shows and stuff like Shrek, Bubble Guppies, Paw Patrol, The Octonauts, and so on.

So people who haven't seen those movies and shows might not get some things in the chapters (Are y'all living under Patrick's rock??? Educate yourselves man) so we're gonna let ya know that beforehand.

For ppl who wanna know the references n stuff here is a full list of all of them:

Shrek, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, Angry Birds, Teletubbies, Sesame Street, My Little Pony, Sing, Storybots, Dora the Explorer, The Bee Movie, Friday Night Funkin, Bubble Guppies, Gabby's Dollhouse, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. (Some references might not be listed up-to-date in here but wutevs)

This book might not be your cup of tea, so if you don't like "weird" ships like these: FUCK OFF. Like, we know that this book is different from others but the best thing about books is that they have variety, cuz no one is the same, and if you have an opinion bout this book, and it's not necessarily a good one, no one needs to hear it, so shut yo trap and move on kay babe? 

Also this book is not taken serious to the extreme k? It's purely for laughs and a gay-ol-time, so don't take this little project too seriously k?

A mini biography incoming (:

About dem authors:

Jamal Gripperton is an eccentric being that is in charge of the slimy, creamy, juicy smut included in deez chapters, she's on the fast-paced side of life and enjoys "Just livin the life",  she's got an obsession with Biggy Cheese (Who doesn't?) and simply spends wayyyy too much time locked up in her room reading smut in the dark, she's insanely and concerningly talented at writing smut and does her job here pretty well (Cuz she devoted) and worships Freddie Mercury and Alex Turner (Cuz like, why not, they're da best) and is deeply in love with Artic Monkeys and their musicality and talent.

RadHumptyTrumpty is more on the chill side of things y'know? Yeah (She's the one writing this right now). She's in charge of the spelling, punctuation, and grammar, and also writes the backstories behind da characters (Bcuz character development ppl, amirite or amirite?). She also edits alla dem chapters to get rid of any spelling mistakes Jamal might make (And she makes a lot). She worships Freddie Mercury along with Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, Billy Corgan, and Morrissey (she also secretly SIMPS for two of the ones mentioned in this list, can ya guess who?). And heck, why not give her a follow? (;

For the rest of the loyal chickadees, enjoy the rest of this broskis, and may Freddie Mercury bless u all 🙏💖🥰

Yours lovingly,

-RadHumptyTrumpty and Jamal Gripperton <3