Prakriti said while looking at eternity, thinking something deeply.

(So my innocent Father knows tricks to use in situations)

"Yess!
As he is my father he will be intelligent"
Here comes another comment of Agasthya about himself.

Radha slowly looked at him with a blank look.

Them she adjoined her both hands and closed her eyes then chanted.

"Oh my Krishna!
Please save me from this world"

"As you wish,priye"

Agasthya said while showing his palm just like granting blessings and with closed eyes.

Radha laughed making him open his eyes.
After a while he too bursted into laughter.

"Ohoho"
He uttered while grabbing his stomach inbetween his laugh.

After their session of laughing Agasthya chose to speak.

"We have invited Vijayashastra for a friendly visit.
So I think we should inform them that this marriage isn't hopeful."

"They're coming again?"
Radha asked in an annoyed tone.

He chuckled and nodded as he said
"Seems like they loved Vaasantha that they weren't happy to leave here during the peace treaty"

Radha again laughed hearing him and she again hugged him.

The slight breeze entered into the royal chamber and returned after giving a loose hug to the brother-sister duo.

The curtains of beautiful dark fabrics danced to the rhythm of nature.

After talking to Agasthya for some more time,Radha went out of the royal mahal.

Walking through the garden way she is making her path towards the practice area of soldiers.

Clashes of swords can be heard to an extent of distance.

Radha entered inside and her eyes roamed around in the search for Madhav.

Her orbs spotted him who is practising sword skills while throwing the naked sword side to side.

His skills in sword fighting is her first impression for him.
Well,one should take much risk to win against Madhav in sword fight!

Madhav is wearing a casual cloth.
Radha's eyes kept on staring at him with much love and admiration, as he kept on practicing.

His hard muscles are rolling up as he moves his arms up and down.

Sweats are rolling down from his back and arms, hair seems wet with sweats.

Radha blinked her eyes twice when he suddenly turned back and looked at her.

Finding her here and staring at him,he furrowed his brows while other soldier who noticed her stopped their practice and bowed down in respect.

She smiled and gestured them to continue their work.

Madhav too bowed down looking at her which made her leave a barely audible chuckle.

She walked towards him with a smile while he kept his sword on a table and looked at her.

Moving closer to him she whispered slowly.
"Come with me"
Without letting him answer she turned around and started to walk out of the construction.

With a confused face Madhav followed her.

When they both reached far from the practice area,Radha looked left and right then grabbed Madhav's hand and started to run with him,ahead towards the forest.

To not make her fall while running with a hold on his hand,Madhav sped up his pace to match with her.

Radha and Madhav moved for a long time until Radha stopped once they reached the beautiful valley of the small forest 'Aardratilakam'.

It is one of the most beautiful forests with many varieties of herbs, plants,trees, animals and creatures, in Hind.

This forest is the highlight and pride of Vaasantha.
This is attached to the dense and wide jungle 'Harinivanam'.

Radha left Madhav's hand and sat on the carpet of green tender grass made by the nature.

Sitting in padmasana she looked up at him with her innocent eyes and gestured him to sit down.

Madhav chuckled a little then shook his head before taking a seat on the ground, right infront of her.

"Are you busy now?
Can we spend some little long time together?"
She asked while tilting her head to a side making him gaze her admiringly.

"Umm I have to fix the grou-"
He started after a while of thinking but only to get cut off.

"Shh"
Radha placed her finger over his lips who were ready to shower her with the list of his works he have to do today.

"I regret my decision to question you that"
Saying that she placed her palm over forehead.

One thing she failed to notice is that still her finger is over his lips.

When her eyes caught her finger on his lips her eyes widened a little as she tried to take away her hand.
But he quickly grabbed her wrist and placed it over his thigh with a calm smile.

But this little act of his made Radha's heart race rapidly and several flutter of butterflies felt inside her stomach.

Her gaze for a moment fixed on her hand under his grip,as tenderness of blush colored her cheeks.

                     。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Play 'tera ban jaunga'
and feel the story with your soul🌝✨🌸❤️

I've made a little video regarding this story☃️❤️

जय राधामाधवम 🦚🧡