The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

Lauren shook her head, " No, are you kidding me? it's perfect, you're perfect.. it's just that you look so different.. I mean you're always so beautiful, but baby, you look so fucking hot.. I just want to...",  

Lauren couldn't even talk she walked up to her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around her as she sucked on the pulse of her neck.  " Can we just.. you know have a quickie before we leave. I just cant resist you in this dress.." 

Camila could notice her girlfriends skin turning a light shade of red, " Babe..it's getting late, and are you okay? You're turning red?"  

" Its just that... I'm... I'm really turned on.", she slowly let go of her girlfriend. " Sorry, baby..", Lauren said.

" No, don't apologize.. I'm your girlfriend, I think if you weren't attracted to me, then THAT would be a problem." Camila giggled.  

" Yeah, baby I know.. But I was thinking earlier, I want people to respect you, and it all starts with me. It's jus that you're the most beautiful girl in the world, but you're killing me in that dress.."  

Camila kissed her lips, " I know, but this is for you to enjoy. I wore this dress for you, not for the world."  

Lauren wrapped her arms around her girl, " I love you... You know that, right?"  

" Yes, I know... Are you ready to go?"  

" Ready, baby", Lauren smiled at her girlfriend.  

Cindy only lived a few minutes away, her and Lauren lived in the same gated community.. It was the wealthiest in the entire city.  

" Well, we're here... are you ready for this?", Lauren parked her Mercedes as the securities opened both their doors.  

Camila closed he eyes, " Yeah.. It'll be alright."  

Once they both stepped out of the car, Lauren held on to Camilas hand as they stepped inside of Cindy's house. There were tons of people, loud music, and a lot of red solo cops.    

" LAUREN, YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU CAME!", Lauren heard someone yell behind her, and she quickly turned around, it was Cindy.  

" Off course I came! I wasn't going to miss your birthday, you stupid dumb bitch! HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!", Lauren wrapped her arms around her friend. 

" And who's this pretty lady?", Cindy looked at Camila up and down as she smirked at her green-eyed friend.  

" Hi, I'm Camila... happy birthday!", Camila shyly smiled at Cindy. 

" Aww, well aren't you a sweet one?", Cindy then faced Lauren, " Don't fuck it up with this one, she's clearly a keeper, and may I add that she's a fucking beauty.. holy shit, girl!"  

Camila giggled at Cindy's comment, " Why thank you, Cindy... and wow you've got a party going on!"  

" Yeah, so go ahead and enjoy yourselves! Take any drinks that you want.. oh, and if ya'll need some alone time, go ahead a take one of the rooms upstairs.. I know what a party animal Lauren is.. we party till the next fucking day..", Cindy patted Laurens back, and Camila just giggled because clearly Cindy already had too much to drink.  

" Alright, I'm gonna take my girl to the dance floor, and I'll try not to get her too drunk!" Lauren joked.  

Cindy looked like she was about to fall, " No seriously take care of her, there are too many wondering eyes here.. You know how that goes."  

" Thanks for looking out!" Lauren hugged Cindy

" Alright my boy toy is here.. so I have to go, you know welcome him..", Cindy winked.