The New Maid (Chapter 9)

Start from the beginning

" Okay, I believe you..", Camila kissed Lauren.

" Okay, good, now lets go shower together.. I'll get our towels."

" Um, no Ms. Jauregui.. I think what you mean is that you'll shower, and I'll go downstairs, and make you breakfast.."

" Or...we can make love in the shower.."

"LAUREN! I said I'm gonna go make breakfast, and do some chores.."

" What no.. you're my baby, you're not doing any fucking chores"

" I hope you haven't forgotten that I am still your maid, and that it's my job to clean..", Camila crossed her arms.

" No, your job is to love me!", Lauren untangled Camilas arms.

" That comes for free.. now if you may excuse me, I have some things to get done.."

" Fine, Cabello, but you're getting it tonight."

Camila turned around as she walked out the door, "We'll see about that, gorgeous."

Lauren stood there; she still couldn't believe she had finally made love to Camila. Everything seemed perfect, but for how long? She showered, and when she had finally gotten dressed, she walked downstairs, and she could already smell the breeze of pancakes.

" Oh my God.. breakfast smells delicious!"

" I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes with a tint of Nutella.", Camila proudly smiled.

" God, I would marry you right now if I could, you're gonna be a perfect wife someday.."

" Yeah, someday.. but for now let's worry about breakfast."

" Okay, but after this.. we're going shopping!"

Camila rolled her eyes, " Lauren I already told you how I feel about that... NO"

Lauren walked over to her, and kissed her, " And I already told you that you're my girl.. so I'm going to spoil you whether you like it, or not.."

" Your girl.. like?"

"Like, um..you know my girl.."

" That doesn't really answer my question, but okay... And you left pancake syrup all over me..", Camila grabbed a napkin, and cleaned herself."

" I've left worse things on you..", Lauren playfully winked at her.

" Ugh... you make me!", Camila couldn't even find the words.

" I make you what? Huh?", Lauren wrapped her arms around the thin maid.

" Speechless... that's what you make me.."

" Yeah, sure.. now go get ready cause you, and I are going out.. And I don't want to hear any more excuses.."

"...Sometimes I ask myself why I love you so much..", Camila grabbed her sweater off the table, and walked out of the kitchen, and went to go get ready.

" Love you too, baby", Lauren whispered as she finished her breakfast.

Camila didn't take too long to get ready, and before they knew it they were on the freeway.
" So where exactly are we going?"

"Hmmm it's kind of a surprise..."

" I don't like surprises.."

" Well, you're gonna really like this one.. well, I hope.. BUT first, we're gonna have to do some shopping, its part of the plan.."

"LAUREN!", Camila couldn't help, but giggle.

" Ok, well, we're here.. now lets go look for some dresses yeah? And I get the honor to watch you try them all on!"