Andy Beirsack- Remember {PART 2}

Once again:
-Jake is The Mourner
-CC is The Destroyer
-Jinxx is The Mystic
-Andy is The Prophet
-Y/N is The Deviant

We're getting our Prophet back.

I sighed and grabbed the framed photo off of my bedside table before making my way out to the living room.

Jake, CC, and Jinxx were already there with Andy, his face still cold and angry, unlike the soft, kind eyes he always looked at me with.

"What is she doing here?" Andy asked, his voice dripping with distain.

CC walked over to me, gently taking the photo from my hands and showing it to Andy. "Look. That's you and The Deviant, right there."

Andy simply shook his head, refusing to believe anything the others told him. I stepped up and placed a hand on CC's shoulder, gently pushing him to the side and taking Andy's hands in mine. "Look at me." I said, my voice soft, yet stern.

Reluctantly, his eyes met mine and a small flicker of familiarity burned into them. "I know you're scared and you're upset because you don't remember, but I need you to listen to me when I tell you that I'm your girl and you're my Andy." I brought his hand up to my lips and pressed a soft kiss to his knuckle, the same way he'd always done to me. "I never got to tell you this, because I was always afraid of not being enough for you, but I love you, Prophet. I love you so much that it hurts."

All the tension in him seemed to drop as he took in my words, and without saying anything, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

My body melted against his like honey as I kissed him back. The spell was wearing off, our love for each other being strong enough to overcome F.E.A.R.'s magic.

When we broke the kiss, Andy finally spoke. "I love you too, Y/N. I love you so god damn much." He whispered against my lips before kissing me again.

Our make out session was cut short, however, when Jake cleared his throat. "Umm... I hate to ruin the moment, but... should we... you know... leave...?" He asked awkwardly.

I shook my head and grabbed Andy's hand. "We'll be in my room, probably being cheesy romantics." I said, brushing past them with Andy behind me.

Jinxx whispered something about being "hopelessly devoted to each other" and I knew he was right, I was hopelessly devoted to The Prophet.

PROPHET'S (ANDY) POV
Y/N led me into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I sat down on the bed as she closed the door before she jumped into my arms and wrapped her shorter body around me. "Don't ever scare me like that again." She mumbled into my chest.

I shook my head and kissed her temple. "I wouldn't even dream of it, my dear."

Y/N had her legs on either side of my hips and her arms around my neck, her head was tucked perfectly under my chin so she could listen to my heartbeat.

"We should get some sleep." She said softly, her eyes already starting to close.

I chuckled and laid down with her on top of me. "You're right, sleeping beauty."

She didn't even respond, her body relaxing and her breath evening out as she fell into a deep, well-deserved sleep.

I kissed her one last time before wrapping my arms around her more securely and closing my own eyes, falling asleep quickly with my girl in my arms.

~THE END~

Two chapters in one day? Yeah, I don't have a life!

I ended up giving The Prophet and The Deviant a happily ever after because it just felt wrong to do anything else (also my brother convinced me to make it a happy ending).