Kellin Quinn- Home

My hands were shaking as I stood backstage in my uniform. I knew Kellin would be happy to see me, but he had no idea that I was here.

I smiled when I heard his voice. "This song goes out to a very special girl, who couldn't be here tonight because she's fighting in the army. I want you guys to sing this as loud as you can for her, deal? This songs called Iris." The opening chords of my favorite song began to play and Kellin began to sing, "and I'd give up forever to touch you. 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow..."

My heart swelled as the music played. I couldn't believe he remembered my favorite song. As much as I missed hearing him sing, I couldn't wait to be back in his arms again. "When everything's made to be broken. I just want you to know who I am..."

I took a deep breath and made my way to the said of the stage, where I waited for the signal from SWS's security.
As the song came to an end, the security officer gave me a smile and thumbs up, signaling me to go.

"Once again, that one was for my amazing- OH MY GOD!" Kellin exclaimed, dropping his mic and rushing over to engulf me in a hug that I was quick to return.

"Surprise!" I said, my voice muffled from being buried in his neck.

The audience was going wild, chanting my name as well as Kellins. "I missed you so much..." he whispered in my ear, I could feel his tears on my shoulder.
I slightly pulled away from him and cupped his face in my hands. "No crying because then you'll make everyone else cry and this place will be a mess." I told him.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. It was a short kiss, but it still meant the world to me.

Kellin quickly adjusted the patches on my uniforms jacket before a I pulled away and grabbed the mic from the ground. "I'm back, bitches!" I yelled.

"She's back and she's mine, motherfuckers!" Kellin added with a smile. "We're Sleeping With Sirens and we'll see you soon!"

I made my way backstage with Kellins arms around my waist. When we finally made it back, Kellin kissed me again.
When we parted for air, he rested his forehead against mine. "Welcome home, Y/N."

"Good to be back." I replied.

~THE END~