Chapter 9

- After the tournament -

"Everyone, please welcome our student council president, Luxanna!" introduced by the host of this tournament and as he left the stage, Lux has entered with a beautiful white dress and was finally looking at me with a book,

"Good afternoon my fellow competitors as we're gathered here to announce the chosen combatants to participate in the Dragon Tournament International." everyone claps their hands in unison.

"Please come right up to this stage as I call out your names. Ahri Leonhart."

Everybody was cheering and screaming for her as she walks towards the stage, "Thank you for supporting me." she shouts to everyone and did a little dance ending with a heart shaped fingers.

"We love you, Ahri!"

"Can I touch your tail?!"

"Please sign my body!"

Yeah, I can't get over this. They're still weird.

"Next chosen competitor is Akali." Lux continues as everyone still cheering louder and some guys actually showing their belly with letters spelling the name of Akali, "Akali please let me touch your abs!!!!"

"Akali, please smile for us!"

"Can you give me a abs job?!"

"Please sign my breast!!!"

Oh god. It kept getting worse.

"Next up! Evelynn!" as her name was called everyone was losing their mind! Their mind, I say!

"Mistress Evelynn, step on me!"

"Please tie me up and make me c-"

Okay, we're censoring that.

"Thank you, everyone. I hope we can win 1st this year!" Eve tried her best ti make everyone comfortable and as she said that everyone said, "YES!" cheering her on.

"And we're proud to announce that Kai Sa is one of the chosen competitors as well!" Lux was happy to see that they were the competitors. Everyone was cheering louder the most.

"Kai Sa, let me see them titties!"

Are people really horny for them? I can't believe that's a thing.

As Luxanna was still introducing 6 more people but I didn't really listen because really, it was late and I was kinda getting hungry again honestly.

"That would be all." Wait-

I didn't get in?!

And so it has finally ended, "Alright, we need to train harder than before!" Akali said excitedly as the others weren't really excited but they were chill,

"But how about Y/N? He didn't really get in though." Evelynn said with worry and Kai Sa sighs, "I guess it's because he almost killed someo-" I cried and replied with, "But that attack won't even kill him only make him unconcious!" I was not having a good day.

But thus it ends and now we can finally go home.

- Time Skip -

I was still sad about not getting into the Dragon tournament like I was so excited to fight other powerful people,

"It's okay, Y/N, you'll be able to get in next time but for now you should just be on the side and watch us beat the hell on other people." Evelynn was caressing my head as I was resting on the table,

"and besides it's not like it changes anything." Kai Sa said with no excitement at all.

I heard Ahri and Akali still talking about what happened earlier, "Hey, are you guys feeling well?" I asked as Ahri began to breakdown and hug me. Everybody was silent and I just hugged her back as to comfort her from her recent traumatic experience.

- Time Skip - 1 week later -

The girls were set to leave today as they will be traveling to Noxus, "Come on, Y/N! We're gonna be late!!!" Ahri hurried as she ran to the bus as the others also enters. I wasn't gonna participate but I was fortunate enough to have the front seat row for the show.

"Y/N, seat here with me." as Eve sat near the window.

I sat beside and instantly she wraps her arm with mine and held my hand, "You know I just noticed now that you have very strong arms." as I just chuckled shyly and she kept on snuggling on my arm as she kept her hands with mine.

Ahri, Akali and Kai Sa were asleep on their seats immediately as they sat. I guess they were keeping up with their training after all and soon after I can hear Eve snoring, "Well, this is gonna be fun." 

- Time Skip - 30 minutes later -

We have finally arrived..

We're back here-

"Papaya Island"

- To be continued -