𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

Me and Tom were not on the way to my dad's house. I got him to let us come over to talk. I just really hope Brian isn't there I don't want him to even know about the wedding because then he might show up and I definitely don't want that.

We get to the house and slowly make our way up the driveway. Me and Tom get out of the car and walk up the front door, I knock and hear some talking on the other side.

Suddenly the door opens to.. ugh.

Brian.. ew.

I groan and Tom grips my waist tighter as he glares at Brian. "Nice to see you Isabel." Brian smiles.. prick.

I roll my eyes. "Let me in to see my dad Brian." I walk in, pushing past Brian and Tom follows closely behind me.

I get in and turn around to Brian. "So where is he?"

Brian's eyes shift to behind me and he opens his mouth to speak but gets interrupted by a deep voiced, my father.

"Hello Isabel." I sigh and turn around with Tom to see my dad standing there with a scary grin. I hold onto Tom's arm tighter before walking closer to my dad.

"We need to talk." I say plainly. He looks between me and Tom for a second before nodding and shrugging, he walks off to the living room so we follow him. Brian follows closely behind me and Tom.

My dad sits on the couch and I sit with Tom on the couch across from him, Brian comes in and sits next to my dad, being across from Tom who is still glaring at him.

"So.." I start, as hold Tom's hand, his other hand around my waist. "What is it?" My dad says, sounding annoyed.

Whatever asshole.

"We're getting married." I say, sitting up more confidently. Tom sits up too as we stare at them.

My dad's face is a little shocked and Brian's is more of jealous and angry.

We sit in silence for a good 30 seconds before my dad finally speaks up.

"Will you still work for me?"

What.

The.

Fuck.

I'm getting fucking married, and all this man is worried about is his fucking legacy that I CREATED. I'm more known than him, and so me working for him makes him more known. So he's a petty ass bitch.