𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Tom POV:

Tom POV:

Last night was the first time in a long time that I've had a sleep that good.

I don't know if it was the sex or just being with Isabel, but I woke up.. happy.

I woke up with Isabel still with her arm on my chest and my arms wrapped around her, we obviously ended up moving so we were under the blanket since we were both fully naked.

I couldn't bring myself to leave the bed, I've been laying here awake for 40 minutes. Even with her head all messy and face red, she still looks like an angel.

My stomach suddenly growls, probably loud enough to wake Isabel up. So I slowly and carefully get out of bed, putting on my clothes that were scattered throughout her room.

I walk to her and but turn around to look at her once more.

She really is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I make my way downstairs and head to the kitchen, once I get in there I notice Kenji, Kaito, and Hana all sitting at the island.

Where's Bill? I wonder.

As I walk in, all of their heads turn to me and immediately smirk.

I look at them weirdly as I grab an apple.

"Sooooo, how was last night?" Kaito asks while smirking. I take a bite from the apple and still look at them confused.

"ohhh Isabelll." Kenji mocks while moaning as Kaito and Hana laugh. My eyes widen as they all laugh.

"Oh fuck off." I say as I grab a drink from the fridge.

"Took you guys long enough." Hana says still laughing. I just flip them all off as I start drinking.

"Me too! All the sexual tension and shit." Kaito adds, i just continue eating my apple and glare at all of them. "I mean you guys didn't even try to hide the fact you were fucking!" Kenji says as he keeps laughing, its not that fucking funny.

"We weren't even that loud." I mumble.

"Dude are you kidding? You woke all of us up." Kaito says, laughing again.

Damn.

Were we really that loud?

"Really?" I question as I throw away the eaten apple.