𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

Isabel POV:(SMUT WARNING!!)

Isabel POV:
(SMUT WARNING!!)

Brian immediately looks at Tom's arm that is wrapped around my waist.

"Who's this?" Tom asks as he glares at Brian.

"He's no-" I get cut off by Brian.

"I'm Brian, who are you." He asks with an annoyed tone.

"Tom." Tom says with the same annoyed tone.

"Isabel can we talk." Brian asks, looking at me now.

"No, go away Brian." I roll my eyes at him and turn to Tom, Tom leans down to my ear. "Who's this clown?" He whispers in my ear. "Ex." I whisper back as he leans back and glares at Brian.

"Like the lady said, go away." Tom simply says and he looks back at me and kisses me passionately.

I smile into the kiss. As the kiss ends I turn to Brian and his face is RED.

"So you're the boyfriend?" Brian more says than asks, with his jaw clenched.

"I am, do you have a problem with that?" Tom growls at him.

"I just think it must suck to know that your girlfriend is living with her ex boyfriend, there's no way the feelings are fully gone." Brian smirks at Tom. Tom's arm tightens around my waist as he keeps his glare on Brian.

"Brian, I promise you the feeling are fully one hundred percent gone.. got it?" I snap at him.

"I don't believe that." He says smirking at me.

"You will believe when you hear Isabel screaming my name tonight." Tom says making my jaw drop.

I look at Tom and he has the hottest smirk on his face.

"YOU GUYS SUCK!!" I yell as Hana and Bill finish their last drink.

Me, Tom, Bill, and Hana all decided to play beer pong outside.

Me and Tom obviously won because we're amazing.

I pull Tom into a hug as we cheer for our victory. We might be a little drunk.

"Wanna go to the bathroom?" Tom whispers in my ear.

I look at him and nod, he grabs my hand as we start to walk away.

"Wow leaving us for sex?" Bill yells as Hana laughs, they are absolutely wasted.