𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Isabel POV(SMUT WARNING ‼️)

Isabel POV
(SMUT WARNING ‼️)

I finally finish getting ready as I look at my full look in the mirror.

I was wearing a tight red sparkly dress that stopped just right under my ass and was low cut so it showed a good amount of cleavage, I paired it with some black stilettos. I did my makeup, a smokey eye look and red lip and the rest as what I usually do.

I decided to do my hair in a slick back ponytail but I curl my ponytail so it looks cuter. I put on all my jewelry and smile at myself in the mirror.

Tom walks out of the bathroom and as he sees me he smirks and looks me up and down. I turn to him with a smile. He was wearing his usual baggy jeans, a red shirt, red sneakers, and a red bandana.

I love when we match.

"Like what you see?" I ask him with a grin. "How will I be able to keep my hands off you all night?" He says, walking closer to me while biting his lip. "Don't." I smile.

He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer, putting his lips on mine. We slowly make out as I feel his hands creep down to my ass, as he cups my ass he gives it a good squeeze making me slightly gasp. He takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, our tongues meet as they explore each other.

This moment gets interrupted by Bill walking in. "Come on love birds everyone is already waiting at the club." He says before walking out, I sigh and pull away from Tom. I walk over to the bed and grab my purse.

We all arrive at the club. Me and Tom walk in behind Bill, holding hands. We walk through the loud club until I see a huge table in the distance that's full of all of our friends. We get to the table and greet them all before sitting down. I sit in between Hana and Tom, Tom being on the edge, Bill next to Hana, Gustav next to Bill, Georg next to Gustav, Kenji next to Georg, and Kaito next to Kenji.

We start talking and catching up.

"Damn girl!" Kenji says to me. I just explained what happened with Jen and what I did to her, they all laughed. "She deserved it anyways." Hana adds. They all nod and smile. "Well as your best friend now, I can guarantee that I will never betray you like that, it just sounds like she was never a true friend." Hana says.

"Excuse you bitch, I'm her best friend." Kenji raises his eyebrow at Hana, she just rolls her eyes as Kenji winks at me. I laugh and shake my head.

"Lets do shots!" Georg suggest, we all agree so Kaito gets up and goes to the bar to get the shots. After a few minutes Kaito comes back with shots for all of us.

-

"LETS DANCE!" Hana yells to me over the loud music. We've all gone through over 5 rounds of shots and we were WASTED. Tom gets out of the booth as me and Hana make our way to the dance floor.