𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Isabel POV:

Isabel POV:

"So he's into you, are you into him?" Hana asks while taking a bite from her burger.

"I don't know." I sigh, eating a fry.

"You said that you have a past with him, what's the past?" She asks, taking a sip from her coke.

I think for a second, I'm not giving her my full story.. not yet at least, but she's still my friend and should know about Tom.

"We met when we were very little and always liked each other, we had our first kisses with each other and started dating when we were 15 but I moved away and we didn't see each other until recently, and now it's complicated." I explain as Hana nods.

"Damn." Is all she says, I nod and let out a laugh and so does she.

Then the diner door opens, I look across the diner to the door and see familiar faces walk in.

Tom and Bill.

Why are they everywhere?

The club, my house, and now my favorite diner.

When I first found this diner with Kenji it became my favorite, it's the only diner we really go to so we just call it "the diner".

I quickly look down at my food, hoping they don't see me.

"Isabel!" I hear someone say loudly but a little far away.

That's definitely Bill.

I sigh looking up to see Bill and Tom walking over to our table.

"Oh hey guys." I play with my food.

"You look hot." Tom says smirking at me.

"Wait.. is this.." Hana motions to Tom.

I nod and groan.

"So you talk about me.. interesting." He keeps that stupid smirk on his face.

"Can we join you ladies?" Bill asks with a sweet smile.

"Yes!" Hana says excitedly. I just roll my eyes.

Then Bill sits next to Hana, so that means Tom has to sit next to me.

He slides in the booth and purposefully sits really close to me.

"Get your fat ass off me." I elbow his side.