Everyone was looking at him .

Hannuel : soobin

Hannuel run towards him like a child who lost his candy . Soobin chuckled and hug her back and kiss her head . She rest her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat .

Hyunjin widened his eyes when he see hannuel crying .

Soobin : shh my love look i am here right but now I will never leave my babygirl . Hannuel chuckled softly and nodded .

Taehyung : what the hell .

Soobin and hannuel who completely forgot that thier family is there widened their eyes .

Jimin : what the actuall heck is going on .

Suga : yeahh and if he is the father of yn baby then why he is hugging hannuel and why she is crying .

Mr kim : will someone tell us what is going on

Mrs min : why it's so confusing

Mrs kim : it's so hectic

Mr min : princess what is going on .

Yn sigh and said

Y/n : appa eomma meow I am sorry and I am not pregnant .

Taehyung eyes got big he quickly come infornt of her and said

Taehyung : yeahh that what I was saying but no my hyunjin is that he is this blah blah huh .

Yn look at him before pushing him aside .

Mrs min : then the report .

Hannuel : it was mine .

Jungkook : whatt .

Taehyung : the hell .

Mr kim : tell us from the start yn you tell us .

Yn sigh and tell them all the things happens how in the mall she told the blah blah blah.......

They all widened their eyes .

Hannuel : mom dad tae hyung I am sorry but I got scared and when I told yn she said she will support me .

Mr and Mrs  kim sigh and looks at her .

Mrs kim : but that doesn't mean you will hide things from us hanu .

Mrs min : aish leave this kim and congratulations .

Mrs min said dramaticly on which  Mrs kim chuckled . While Mr min and kim shook their head on their Thai childish act . Maybe thier age are big but the love they do to each other never got old .

Mrs min : look how lucky you are first you isuel got pregnant and now hanu and looks at my This too brats . You are talking about baby they both didn't even wanna the hear the word "love"

Suga/yn : mummy plzzz

Hyunjin : i am sorry guys too .

Jimin : it's okay .

At night

At min mansion

Mrs min held yn's one ear making her close her eyes .

Mrs min : hmm so now you have grown up that much that you will hid your talk from us .

Y/n : mumma sorry

Then yn's saviour come there she quickly run towards mr min and stood behind him

Mr min : aishh darling why are you scolding my princess don't do this .

Suga : but she did a mistake dad you cant take her stand now .

Suga said

Mr min : yes love I am proud of you that you help each other but always remember never hide anything from us okay .

Yn nodded before hugging him

Mr min : hey you two why are you waiting come here

Suga and mrs min come and hug him mr min hug his family tightly and close his eyes .

Next Day

At kim corporation

At taehyung's cabin

Taehyung is sitting on his chair as always . But in deep thoughts his thoughts got break by a knock . ..

Taehyung : come in

The door got opened and a employee come inside .

Emp : mr kim the file which you want .

Taehyung : keep it here and tell miss yn to come in my cabin .

Emp : sure sir

The employee said and got out . After a while again a knock intrupted him .

Taehyung : come in

Y/n come Inside with a cup of tea  she keep the tea on the table

Y/n : mr kim you called me .

Taehyung : yess I have a important work for you .

He stand up from his place and walk towards her and stood infront of her .

Y/n : which important work

She said while looking down

Taehyung : to answer my question .

Y/n : which question

Taehyung : yn *sigh* I was not kidding when u said that I love you I really do .

Yn widened her eyes .

Y/n : mr kim what are yo...

Taehyung : I know you and hyung isn't in this love type of shit but just give me a chance to prove my love .

Yn : I am sorry Mr kim but I am not interested .

She said and walk out of the cabin makeing taehyung sigh

Taehyung : I promise yn if I didn't make you fall for me then my name is not taehyung .

******

Hehe i am here again

Jk said Iove you in Hindi so I am so happy thats why I posted .

I was kidding when I said I am not going to post for a month .

Don't worry I will post . As I wanna write these days so it's upon my mind maybe I can upload tomorrow too .

Give me your Reveiws