The Evillustrator

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me, but you are trying to steal my friend from me with homework!" Then a multitude of berets began to fall on her head. "Ah, my hair!" she exclaimed as she tried to cover her head. Suddenly, a huge hair dryer appeared in front of her. Chloé started to run away in fear, but it started following her.

The twins noticed and quickly ran to find a safe place. Y/N fell behind her brother to hide in another place so she could transform without being noticed. She ran into the women's room and Plagg immediately flew forward. "Plagg, claws out!"

Marinette hid behind one of the shelves to transform. "Tikki, spots on!"

Meanwhile, Chloé was trapped in a corner of the library, so she couldn't escape any further. Fortunately, Ladybug arrived in time and quickly jumped on the hair dryer. "Run and hide!" she ordered as the blonde immediately ran off. She tried to control the device, but it was not very obedient. Meanwhile, Kitty Noir also arrived and jumped on top of one of the bookshelves.

"I see you're in a bit of a hairy situation, Bugaboo." she teased as she watched her continue to struggle with control. "Less puns, more fighting!" The blonde jumped to slam the device down but failed as it was faster. Ladybug wrapped the yo-yo around a pillar and guided the hairdryer to a bookshelf, causing it to topple over.

Kitty Noir jumped up again and now successfully smashed it. "Well, this guy seems pretty sketchy." she said as she spotted the villain. The heroines jumped up to him and started running towards him, but he drew a wall in front of them, which they unfortunately ran into.

Reviving from the impact, the two looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where did he go?" wondered the blue haired one. "I don't know, but he certainly drew us well." the beetle hero only groaned in boredom.

--------------------------------------

The heroines were now in Le Grand Paris hotel, more precisely in Chloé's room.

"Looks like this Evillustrator guy is specifically targeting you Chloé. Any idea why?" the blonde asked. Meanwhile, Chloé drew on a page torn from Nathaniel's notebook, then held it in front of her with satisfaction. Then she blinked a few times at the statement, then put the drawing down.

"Well, everyone adores me." she said cockily. "Yes, because you're so adorable." said Ladybug sarcastically, sitting on top of the sofa. Kitty Noir grinned at her partner.

Chloé didn't seem to notice the obvious sarcasm in her voice. "Yes, Ladybug just said I'm adorable!" she immediately stood up, then ran to her and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "I totally need a picture of the two of us together." she said and then took a picture.

"That was unpleasant." she said, then got off the couch and walked over. Kitty Noir put a hand over her mouth to stifle her giggles. "Well, I look great of course, but your smile is all wonky." she went over to Ladybug again, then wrapped her arms around her shoulders again. "Let's take another!" the heroine looked bored as the blonde took another picture.

"Sorry, I'm just a little camera shy." She took her hand off her shoulder and walked away. Kitty Noir walked up to her grinning and trying to hold back her laughter. "Don't you dare laugh!" the blue haired ordered as the blonde took a breath and calmed herself down but her grin was still there.

"Looks like someone has a fan." she teased her. "Yeah, great." growled the other. "Look, I get that you probably don't like her because she's a pretty mean person, but it's in our best interest. So we have to be nice to her. And you have to admit, it's pretty awesome that a girl like that admires you."