Comfort (1)

Vote ⭐
This chapter is for Gurman1234
Thank you for your support 💙✨
Back to the story...

(Timeskip to few weeks)

The closeness between Zaib and Alyssa was increasing day by day and on the other hand, the bond between the two bestfriend was breaking little by little with passing days.

Zaib was paying very less attention to Sia and was spending most of the time being with Alyssa but he always asked her once about her health and meals. Sia had decided to move on and she was giving all her efforts in moving on from get feelings but everything was seems to go in vain. Her feelings were still there...

It was evening time, Sia was sitting in the living room watching tv. Zaib came home and directly went to their room, she looked at him going upstairs not even looking at her like she was not even there. She felt a little hurt but sighed and shrugged it.

After sometime, Zaib came downstairs wearing a black t shirt and jeans. He looked at Sia and sat beside her but she didn't said anything. He sighed heavily.

Zaib- Sia, you okay?

Sia nodded lightly without looking at him.

Zaib- Hmm.. You ate your lunch?

She again nodded.

Zaib felt the tension between them was increasing day by day.

Zaib- Well... I am going to pub with Aly and maybe I will spend the night at her house, okay?

She just nodded as she was now used to this. He sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder and made her turn to him. He looked at her feeling concerned.

Zaib- You will be okay right, babe?

He asked softly as she nodded lightly.
Zaib kissed her forehead softly making her heart skip a beat.

Zaib- Don't worry Sia, tommorow I will spend my time with you only... Okay?

Sia didn't knew what to say as her heart was still beating fast, she just nodded.

Zaib- Okay then, I am leaving now... Have dinner before you sleep, Hmm?

Sia- Okay...

She said in a low voice making him smile and he caressed her cheek and left. She looked at him leaving and sighed.

She went to the kitchen and made dinner for herself and ate it in full silence and washed the dishes. She was getting bored so she started Netflix.

It was almost midnight she closed the tv and went to the room and changed into her nighty and sat on the bed scrolling her phone silently.

Suddenly the door of the room opened making her flinch a little as she looked at the door.

Her eyes widened when she saw Zaib standing there with red eyes and a drunken face looking like he cried alot. She got up from the bed and looked at him, he was looking down not saying a word. She went to him and cupped his face and looked at him.

Sia- Zaib...

She said in a low voice as he looked at her and tears started to fall from his eyes. He hugged her tightly and cried hard wanting her comfort, her heart was breaking at his each cry... She didn't knew the reason but at that time, it was necessary to make him calm. She hugged him tightly and rubbed his back softly to calm him and let it all out.

So, here is another chapter... Hope you liked it guys. I will try to update the chapters as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your support my readers.

And, I have to ask one more thing, in my other books Tere Bin, I am going to write the marriage party. So as a reader what u all think, I should update all the rituals of Indian marriage or should I skip directly to marriage?

I love you all so so so much and stay tuned and always happy 💙✨

Lol :)