Argument

Z/F- Yes you heard it correct you both are getting married soon .
Zaib- WTF!! dad how is it even possible we don't even love each other we are just friends nothing else.
Sia- Yes dad! It's no more than friends.
S/F- We know but you both will have to get married as it is our forefather's wish.
Sia- Woah~is it important more than our wish .
Z/F- Doll, you know the answer is yes. and we are not asking you we are just telling you .
Zaib- (angry) We can't we just can't dad .
Sia was startled by his sudden shouting.
Sia- (Mind) Why Zaib is behaving like this. Is he having someone else in his life.
Obivously, it was nothing related to Sia, if he is having someone else or not but being his bestie she should know. She was not sure but she was having a feeling by his behavior.
Sia- (Mind)I should ask him as if related to our future.
Z/F- Zaib just behave yourself and see it's our forefathers wish and you will have to fulfill this.
S/F- Sia just for keeping their respect. Please I beg you doll.
Sia- Dad please don't beg. Fine I'll be marry Zaib.
Zaib eye widened at Sia's agreement he was fuming in anger so he went out of the hall and Sia followed him.
Sia- Yaah! Zaib wait! Where are you going?
Zaib- (Angrily) Shut up!! How dare you to agree to this marriage.
Sia got scared of his this kind of behavior as he had never seen him yelling at her. Unknowing tears started to form in her eyes as she was looking downwards all the time listening him yelling at her.
Zaib- How can you be so selfish that you accepted this agreement. I was not knowing that you are this type of girl, such a ridiculous girl! I am ashanmed on y-
Suddenly he stopped in between as he saw tears in her eyes. His eyes softened to see her crying. Guilt overtook him as he was regrutting saying those harsh words to her. She was sobbing continuosly as he went towards her and tried to hig her but she backed off.
Sia- J-Just say away f-from me . I never saw u like this . U are not that Z-Zaib whom I know .
Zaib- i am sorry Sia. I am so sorry. I was just.
Sia-(Crying hardly) I d-don't wanna hear a-anything. J-just go f-frim here.
After saying this Sia just walked towards the hall controlling her tears. In the hall ~
S/F- Doll,what happened?
Sia- Nothing dad (faked a smile).
Z/F- Why you cried doll. Did Zaib said something to you, tell me.
She tried her hard to control her tears but some tears left her eyes.
Sia- D-Dad I'm just going to m-my room.
S/F- Doll atleast tell me-
Sia- Dad , please.
She tried her hard not to break in front of her father.
Z/F- Mr.Mehra, just let her go, she needs rest. I am going to talk to Zaib about what he had done.
S/F- Okay, doll take rest.

So, here i am with another part
Love u 😻